Praise St. tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE!

Linus Minimax

Feb 21, 2024, 11:16:58 PMFeb 21
I know Istvan -- not very well, but I saw a lot of him around the time I first started posting here. (He had no influence on my campaign, he was one of many local artists I respect who responded to my queries about tCotSG with "oh yeah, those guys are great, uhhhh...." (they all give "Bob" a hearty thumbs up with pretty much nothing else to add)

There are certain similarities between his epic ArtQuest and purple Bob's. Something in the local water?

I like Istvan Kantor and I dig his schtick but I also like St. tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE's epic mostly-negative/critical review of his Book Of Neoism!?

(makes sense since I like purple and I dig his schtick but I also like many of alt.slack's extremely-negative/critical reviews of his engagement)

I especially enjoyed learning that the one guy who's knee deep in BOTH SubGenius AND Neoism!? was having absolutely none of the recent outburst of Emotional Plague they call "the pandemic".

It was bad enough to see "anarchists" [sic, lmfao] emerge as some of the most rabid enforcers of the various 'emergency mandates' (turns out they have no problem with obediance, as long as the rules they're obeying are illegal?) ... but I didn't dare check in with 'official SubGenius' voices for fear that they would be selling 'prayer cloths' with a straight face -- not as a grift-of-the-season bit, but as no-joke trust-the-science evidence-based lifesavers *ultrafacepalm*

http://idioideo.pleintekst.nl/Book2018Neoism.html