TRUMP

Skeeter

Oct 4, 2022, 7:02:20 PM10/4/22

owns you crybabys.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 4, 2022, 7:47:23 PM10/4/22
On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 6:02:20 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
> owns you crybabys.

no, he actually has five more payments to make.

Rudy C.

Oct 4, 2022, 7:52:34 PM10/4/22
On 2022-10-04 23:02:16 +0000, Skeeter said:

> owns you crybabys.

"Imagine if some animals with tattoos raped your daughter and she got
pregnant?" - The Mango Crybaby

Don Stockbauer

Oct 5, 2022, 12:17:09 AM10/5/22
well for one things the tattoos on the animals wouldn't matter so much if that's not a consideration as to whether they could rape a human or not and then furthermore it's just not possible for one species to impregnate another species as far as I know one God knows I've tried but it doesn't work