Fucker Carlson

Janithor

Nov 30, 2022, 6:13:36 AM11/30/22
x-no-archive: yes

MAGA Nazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSxFyd3GYEo

Russia! Putin! Trump bad!

Don Stockbauer

Dec 2, 2022, 4:34:17 AM12/2/22
God,

please kill Brennus

that's not his real name God , go after Herman Farvel Zuckerman

Amen

also God, did you know that Brennas has DAD (distended anal disease) ?

Don Stockbauer

Dec 3, 2022, 12:54:32 AM12/3/22
as you can see here Brennus makes me mad I shouldn't get mad because it just works against you Brennus is so subtle with his character assassination he suckers you in and I actually start interacting with him and then the rattlesnake comes out I hate Brennus I hate brennus more than Putin actually even if Putin were to destroy the earth I would hate brennus more.

Janithor

Dec 3, 2022, 1:15:52 AM12/3/22
x-no-archive: yes
That's OK, he is a big poopyhead. I understand.