Fake preachers align themselves with ????p because

1 view

Pastor Pete

Nov 26, 2021, 2:55:41 PM11/26/21
...they are fleecing the same easy marks he is fleecing. People most
vulnerable to one con more easily fall for another.

--
A ____ and his _____ are soon ______

One Way Gods Way

Nov 26, 2021, 7:19:05 PM11/26/21
On 2021-11-26 19:55:39 +0000, Pastor Pete said:

> ...they are fleecing the same easy marks he is fleecing. People most
> vulnerable to one con more easily fall for another.

"Fake Preachers" - Is there any other kind?

Pastor Pete

Nov 26, 2021, 8:09:11 PM11/26/21
Hell, son. Now when I talk to God I knew he'd understand
He said "Stick by me and I'll be your guidin' hand.
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to."