Big tough Rambo Majewski

Brennus

Oct 4, 2022, 10:20:46 AM10/4/22
Four years as a queer force REMF and gets out as an E-2. Barred from
reenlistment. Drunk driving conviction.

THE PERFECT MAGA CANDIDATE! ENDORSED BY EMPEROR QUEERO HIMSELF!

LMAO!

Skeeter

Oct 4, 2022, 2:38:15 PM10/4/22
In article <XnsAF26693C5552...@46.165.242.91>,
bre...@allia.org says...
and you never signed up

%

Oct 4, 2022, 2:57:46 PM10/4/22
says stolen valor fraud skeezer

btw - neither did trump - not only did he not sign up, he evaded the
draft six times with a phony doctor's note - LOL!!!!!!

Rudy C.

Oct 4, 2022, 3:19:08 PM10/4/22
On 2022-10-04 18:38:12 +0000, Skeeter said:

Dudes who never served in the military who claim the military has “gone
soft” must immediately walk into a tear gas training chamber and recite
their age, hometown, and social security number to a drill instructor
who is audibly laughing from inside their gas mask.

Brennus

Oct 4, 2022, 6:22:21 PM10/4/22
% <fak...@aol.com> wrote in news:thhvn7$i2d$1...@gioia.aioe.org:
The Brennus joined the Army in New Orleans and served proudly in the
infantry. Not only as a direct fire infantryman, but also two years as an
indirect fire infantryman. Liar scumbag skeezer wouldn't say shit to The
Brennus face, except, "You want fries with that, sir?" LOL!

Skeeter

Oct 4, 2022, 7:00:12 PM10/4/22
In article <thhvn7$i2d$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, fak...@aol.com says...

> On 2022-10-04 18:38:12 +0000, Skeeter said:
>
> > In article <XnsAF26693C5552...@46.165.242.91>,
> > bre...@allia.org says...
> >>
> >> Four years as a queer force REMF and gets out as an E-2. Barred from
> >> reenlistment. Drunk driving conviction.
> >>
> >> THE PERFECT MAGA CANDIDATE! ENDORSED BY EMPEROR QUEERO HIMSELF!
> >>
> >> LMAO!
> >

> > "and you never signed up"
>
> says stolen valor fraud skeezer

Proof?

> btw - neither did trump - not only did he not sign up, he evaded the
> draft six times with a phony doctor's note - LOL!!!!!!

You pussed out.

Skeeter

Oct 4, 2022, 7:00:13 PM10/4/22
In article <XnsAF26BADF9D2D...@46.165.242.91>,
bre...@allia.org says...
You wouldn't be able to eat fries when I'm done with you.

%

Oct 4, 2022, 7:56:21 PM10/4/22
My Major Premise is that Shit's brown
My Minor Premise is that You's brown
And my conclusion is that you is shit.
Q.E.D.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 5, 2022, 12:15:44 AM10/5/22
Communism doesn't work
my father doesn't work
therefore my father is a communist

now who can argue with that ?

somebody that likes to argue a lot

Beverly Eaks

Oct 10, 2022, 12:50:07 PM10/10/22
Skeeter laid this down on his screen :
> You wouldn't be able to eat fries when I'm done with you.

How about corn on the cock?