YOU KNOW THAT GUY NAMED DON

%

Nov 1, 2020, 9:31:48 PM11/1/20
.

well , him

Don Stockbauer

Nov 2, 2020, 5:49:44 AM11/2/20
On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 8:31:48 PM UTC-6, % wrote:
> .
>
> well , him

The term "Don" is polysemous.

%

Nov 2, 2020, 12:06:48 PM11/2/20
> The term "Don" is polysemenous.

so is your mom

Don Stockbauer

Nov 2, 2020, 5:35:40 PM11/2/20
Yes. The word mom is polysemous it could be your mother or it could be some crummy sitcom on TV or it could be well some thing or another

%

Nov 2, 2020, 6:56:21 PM11/2/20
that guy named don , you know

Don Stockbauer

Nov 2, 2020, 10:19:54 PM11/2/20
I had an old rambler american that I drove around in high school in the
sixties, we called it the Kenosha vibrator. Maybe I told you that
already. Oh well.

Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Nov 3, 2020, 8:42:28 AM11/3/20
that was the imposter donnn. Unless his real name is donnn. In which case he would not be the imposter donnn he would be a real donnn of which there are many

this sentence no verb

%

Nov 3, 2020, 1:16:12 PM11/3/20
On 2020-11-03 10:11:47 +0000, Don Stockbauer said:

> On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 9:19:54 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> I did not write that it was written by some guy using the alias donnn
> stock Bauer you people see what areas do they're destroying America yes
> they're destroying America aliases are don't use aliases this is the
> watch birdwatching you please don't use a leases it screws up
> everything it's rose indeterminacy into the system and the last thing
> we need is indeterminacy in the system please use your real name risk
> identity theft who cares anymore suppose your identity is stolen it's
> no big deal just Zen it out just a minute just a minuteDave DAD no
> that's the a E 35 and 10 appointing use it it's in appointing unit and
> 10 appointing unit antenna pointing Unick will fail blah blah blah blah
> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
> blah blah blah blah mama mama Lala blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
> star child

do tell

Mona

Nov 3, 2020, 1:19:28 PM11/3/20
He's the new Don,
and he's better than you
he starts his lovin'
when you get through
So take a tip, honey
and leave my door
'cause your key don't fit
my lock no more
You got the right key
but you're working
on the wrong key hole.

%

Nov 3, 2020, 1:33:14 PM11/3/20
no the don guy

%

Nov 3, 2020, 1:33:49 PM11/3/20
that don

Don Stockbauer

Nov 3, 2020, 2:23:51 PM11/3/20
you mean Don de Don Don?

%

Nov 3, 2020, 2:40:46 PM11/3/20
the don guy

Don Stockbauer

Nov 3, 2020, 8:31:55 PM11/3/20
as in "Don your clothes"

%

Nov 3, 2020, 8:47:25 PM11/3/20
there used to be a don guy

%

Nov 3, 2020, 9:04:53 PM11/3/20
your gay apparel?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 4, 2020, 7:24:01 AM11/4/20
That's it that's what did you know there's a neat game you can play you get a bow and arrow when you go out in the field and the object is to shoot it is straight up as you can and the winner is the guy that has the arrow land back closest to them now there's two ways to play it you either have to stay put after you shoot the arrow or the other way you can play it is you're allowed to move a little bit so you can move over closer to where the arrow is going to land if you want to play at a little safely to get you a big piece of plywood and hold it over your head after you shoot no charge for that description of the game y'all have a nice day

Don Stockbauer

May 25, 2022, 7:15:48 PM5/25/22
and I just thought about Ted if you're getting a big piece of plywood hold over your head put some handles on it or something because you don't want your fingers wrapped over the top of the plywood and arrow to take a finger out what a great game I think it's just as useful as these computer games you know computer games the things that take away from doing useful things to support our survival

Don Stockbauer

May 25, 2022, 7:26:53 PM5/25/22
That Brennus, what an ass ass ass asshole!

Praetor Mandrake

May 25, 2022, 7:58:14 PM5/25/22
Don't you mean "phonetically isotropic?"

Praetor Mandrake

May 25, 2022, 8:02:36 PM5/25/22
On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 6:15:48 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
People who say computer games don't add to survival also don't play them enough to know what's what.