toxic post about my dental cavity

Lane Larson

Feb 18, 2024, 5:00:42 PMFeb 18
The dental bacteria ate a bad quarter of my tooth before I stopped them
from breeding. Now the missing parts ache. The dental infection and
dental sugar have combined to make an aching reminder of what happens
when you brush less than once a day. They say to brush twice a day,
once may be enough, because heavy handed brushing can crack the exterior
of teeth. But not less than once because you will go for five days
without brushing when a tooth suddenly becomes sensitive to cold.

Woozy Song

Feb 18, 2024, 5:18:51 PMFeb 18
Thou shouldst brush three times a day with The Holy Toothbrush of Antioch.

%

Feb 18, 2024, 5:37:58 PMFeb 18
i brush after i eat