Re: Septic tank fumes or a woman's tampon smell-what's your preference?

K.Wills

Jun 2, 2023, 9:42:04 AM6/2/23
In article <u5b5fi$2tg2f$1...@dont-email.me>, vagina...@aol.com says...

> Everyone has a preference.

Septic tank, that's where I keep my best shit.

--
K.Wills
counselor.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 2, 2023, 10:20:32 AM6/2/23
you idiot city people. You don't even know what a septic tank is. You've got all those fancy-schmancy convenient, sewer lines and run out of your place and run into a great big septic tank somewhere that you don't even know about probably you went to one in third grade on a field trip with Mrs. Johnson I despise you people, especially despise Brutus, who only has an IQ of six, and also be dismembered and fed to the hogs. Y'all just make me mad, I'm sorry but this is the way I feel when I wear my liver on my sleeve I hate you people I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you. I hate you just a minute just a minute, Dave the AE 35 pecan picker is giving trouble. What is what is that you say you say you were harvesting pecans and you got your arm caught down in the auger and your traps they're over a bit of fire ants and they're covering your body. You can't get to your stupid, hateful, smart phone to call your worthless wife who's watching forensic files to figure out how to kill you so she can get the insurance money so you're down there for 14 days covered by fire ants in all I can say is I can make up shit better than you guys eat more pecans

Brennus

Jun 2, 2023, 12:38:46 PM6/2/23
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Two years ago I replaced my old concrete block septic tank with a 1,000
gallon plastic tank. Motherfucker had a tough time digging in the almost
solid rock upon which The Brennus' house is built. Cost me $3,500 but
that's a bargain compared to what people in the flatlands pay. Still
picking out rocks as the backyard settles. That's some shit I will never
have to worry about ever again. How are things going with the ranch
managing, Don? Fences in good shape? Don't let the cows get out cuz if
someone hits one in their car you'll get sued and maybe have to find a
real job.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 2, 2023, 2:40:02 PM6/2/23
do you think I would believe one word of what you have to spew out here? You can believe nothing from anyone anymore anywhere everything's online, especially from the Brennus. Brennus hasn't worked a day in his life as far as digging a hole for a septic tank that's laughable Brennus just sits around all day, thinking of lies. He can post her in all slack because he has nothing else to do. He could be down at the food bank filling up bags of food for poor people but no, he sits around thinks of lies and actually thinks that people will believe him. I'm just sick of Brennus . There's no way to be friends with Brennus. He'll sucker you and will be a little bit friendly and then he'll just after two years with his horrible unfriendliness and you see it right here in the very post previous to mine here that he wrote if it's really him I mean 10 million people could use the alias Brennus and would never know which one it is like Brenda's could I go out and murder someone and they be actually absolutely no way to catch him because it could be anyone of 10 million people. I fart in your general direction. I hate you people I hate you I hate you I hate Brennus I hate everyone I hate I hate this I hate that Brennus just lies. Just look at what he wrote up there that he actually did some work putting in a septic tank that's a complete lie because Brennus is never done an hour working this entire life of all British. Does this is hang around here and tell lies and make up stuff and I really dislike the man