Racoons have opposable thumbs

Nomen Nescio

May 31, 2023, 7:58:02 PM5/31/23
So why didn't they invent the wheel, writing, and transistors?

%

May 31, 2023, 8:01:38 PM5/31/23
Nomen Nescio wrote:
> So why didn't they invent the wheel, writing, and transistors?

lots of animals have opposable thumbs

Pr. Mandrake

May 31, 2023, 9:56:27 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:58:02 PM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> So why didn't they invent the wheel, writing, and transistors?

I paid my friend five dollars to go shopping with me. On the way back, after he'd received the money, he walked right next to this raccoon corpse with flies in its mouth and its guts outside the white line. I could tell he was thinking about the allocation of his wealth and not my ham and cheese passing within inches of a dead fucking raccoon.

%

May 31, 2023, 9:57:55 PM5/31/23
move to where there are no raccoons

Pr. Mandrake

May 31, 2023, 10:43:18 PM5/31/23
How mangled was the corpse your friend walked *your* groceries through?