Re: I am requesting

%

Feb 20, 2024, 4:33:58 PMFeb 20
William Stickers wrote:
> % wrote:
>>
>> William Stickers wrote:

>>> That's nice, but I wasn't talking to you. If I wanted to speak to
>>> you I'd say, Hey, Fat Dave.

>>> Don't take so many pills and try sobering up, that'd help.

>>> Yep.
>>>
>> posts replies go at the bottom of the page ,
>
> Except when I want to address individual points, then I'll reply
> where I want to, and you will just put up with it.
>
>> please learn how to post properly ,
>
> Please type with your forehead to make it more legible.
>
>> and i still don't see the web page that ,
>> i said you didn't know how to make
>
> That's right, you still can't see it.

i'm glad i said you were too stupid to make one and i was right

William Stickers

Feb 20, 2024, 4:44:14 PMFeb 20
I told Darlene that I was putting it up on a website, not that I'd
put it up on a website. Try uncrossing your eyes and read what I
wrote and not what you think I wrote, Fat Dave.
BTW, nice crossposts. Any more you want to add?
alt.percent-is-a-thick-cunt ?

%

Feb 20, 2024, 4:57:57 PMFeb 20
i can't tell what or who you're talking about now ,
and your language reminds me why you're not allowed ,
to be left alone with young children ,
it also ends our little chat about how great i am

William Stickers

Feb 20, 2024, 5:05:12 PMFeb 20
Good, scuttle off.