scary

1 view

nu-monet v6.0

Aug 30, 2003, 1:05:35 PM8/30/03
Told ya!

http://www.itv.com/news/721185.html

Culkin set to play Hannibal Lecter...

--
"A stupid movie WILL NOT make you turn
down a blowjob. Simple as that."
-- nu-monet

Pretzelcoatl

Aug 31, 2003, 4:07:22 AM8/31/03

"nu-monet v6.0" <not...@succeeds.com> wrote in message
news:3F50D9...@succeeds.com...

> Told ya!
>
> http://www.itv.com/news/721185.html
>
> Culkin set to play Hannibal Lecter...

Allegedly he's gained respectability as a stage actor in the UK. Even so,
the Bobawful image of that hands-on-cheeks mouth-wide-open Home Alone brat
continues to be an annoyingly enduring icon of popular culture, and thus the
thought of said brat playing everyone's favorite cannibal seems as sure a
way to ruin a once-good thing as, say, JarJar.

If adult thespian Culkin is into that Method stuff, maybe he'll draw upon
his "me and my brother Kieran are still mad at Michael Jackson" issues in
order to prepare for the role.

Better to just let the Lecter thing die. Sir Ridley already ruined it,
anyway. Adult thesbian Jodi Foster was right to say no mo'.

I liked Hopkins as Lecter in "Titus."

SubSpecies23

Aug 31, 2003, 1:40:57 PM8/31/03
Here's my version.

The Plot: Young Hannibal Lecter is accidentally left home alone, and two
burglars try to break in, but he sets wacky traps to catch them, and then eats
them.

What would be a witty title for this production? I couldn't think of one.
"Men: The gender that realizes we are all nothing but hairless apes."