Re: P - snit Imac (again)

%

Feb 20, 2024, 7:24:02 PMFeb 20
pothead wrote:
> [...]
>> A pathetic waste of life
>> Yes, you are stupid
>> best ignored
>> What is obnoxious are your posts
>> never-ending puerile blather about trivialities
>> ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the bus depot
>> too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk* him
>> too stupid
>> You're a liar and a hypocrite and you always have been
>> dishonest
>> the few times you post something worth reading just aren't worth it anymore. *plonk*
>> the worst troll of the lot
>> every bit the troll
>> will you take it back and lock it up? Please??
>> please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!
>> a liar and loser
>> will never admit he's wrong
>> an annoying little fuckwit
>> If this is not an UBERTROLL, I don't know what is
>> Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding drinking booze to the list
>> a dishonest fool
>> He's here to do one thing, get attention from people
>> biggest liar in Usenet history
>> a real-life trol
>> the most disgusting form of troll
>> Snit can not give up his socks puppets and shills
>> worst troll this group has ever seen
>> a liar and a forger
>> he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise out of people
>> sick need for attention
>> Ignore him, you won't regret it
>> Snit, you need psychiatric help
>> in the middle of a great percentage of arguments
>> What a mar00n
>> twisted logic
>> deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any cost
>> He will move goalposts
>> Take my advice and STAY AWAY
>> bore you into submission with his endless pedanticism
>> He will set up strawmen
>> like a constantly running toilet that won't stop
>> a waste of time
>> Everyone else notices that you are not honest and you have no honor
>> at least change the record sometimes!!!!!!!
>> a deeply troubled individual who has a fragile ego
>> see a doctor about your solipsism
>> There must be a cure for you deep psychological travail
>> *plonk*
>> you attempt to maliciously debase against anyone who disagrees with you
>> the classic ad hominem troll
>> is obviously mentally ill, and needs help
>> Maybe he just missed his 'meds' today
>> Snit will *never* back down or stop
>> you are unable to offer support for your statements
>> paranoid
>> a super troll
>> a super mess
>> simply full of shit
>> should be confined most likely
>> This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step recovery plan
>> annoying
>> Evasion noted
>> And yet again, Snit runs away
>
> snit is a mentally ill lunatic who actually believes that people will ignore all that has been
> written about him and his trolling but instead believe him.

Lane Larson

Feb 20, 2024, 8:16:45 PMFeb 20
Time to bring Snit in here to dominate pahsento.

Snit

Feb 20, 2024, 9:27:33 PMFeb 20
On Feb 20, 2024 at 6:16:40 PM MST, "Lane Larson" wrote
<l3l17p...@mid.individual.net>:
I do enjoy letting those who troll know their games are quite transparent.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Lane Larson

Feb 21, 2024, 2:34:46 PMFeb 21
Yes he needs that because he doesn't let anyone speak over him.

%

Feb 21, 2024, 4:40:16 PMFeb 21
snit is my buddy

Snit

Feb 21, 2024, 4:44:38 PMFeb 21
On Feb 21, 2024 at 12:34:41 PM MST, "Lane Larson" wrote
<l3n1ii...@mid.individual.net>:

>>> Time to bring Snit in here to dominate pahsento.
>>
>> I do enjoy letting those who troll know their games are quite transparent.
>>
> Yes he needs that because he doesn't let anyone speak over him.

That is Carroll. Just snips, lies, runs from any questioning, and then plays
victim.

If you have someone similar happy to interact and see what I think. If nothing
else it will make those who troll me jealous I am giving someone else
attention.