IS ANYBODY HERE

%

May 29, 2023, 2:56:11 PM5/29/23
.

on some sort of dope

Brennus

May 29, 2023, 5:47:44 PM5/29/23
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:jdSdncwvyIQraen5...@giganews.com:

> .
>
> on some sort of dope

FUCK YEAH! GETTIN' HIGH! TOKIN' UP A VAPE!
PARTY HARDY! SMOKE IT UP LIKE A FUCKIN' APE!

%

May 29, 2023, 5:51:15 PM5/29/23
are you on dope

Pr. Mandrake

May 29, 2023, 7:08:15 PM5/29/23
I'm on chess. I have 75 games going at all times and it's about right.

Cheeborgee

May 30, 2023, 11:54:25 AM5/30/23
"Pr. Mandrake" <jfwa...@gmail.com> wrote in news:05557d28-7bdf-4b25-a2da-
f26678...@googlegroups.com:
Why not do something else?

Pr. Mandrake

May 30, 2023, 9:50:49 PM5/30/23
There's no reason not to play chess in the 2020s.

Woozy Song

May 30, 2023, 10:10:34 PM5/30/23
Pr. Mandrake wrote:

> I'm on chess. I have 75 games going at all times and it's about right.

So if you have 4 LCD screens, that is like 20 per screen. How many
virtual machines are you running?

Pr. Mandrake

May 30, 2023, 10:16:43 PM5/30/23
There is an option to have 10,20,30,40,60 per screen.

Cheeborgee

May 31, 2023, 9:39:30 AM5/31/23
"Pr. Mandrake" <jfwa...@gmail.com> wrote in
Yes there is. What about going outside? Do you play chess outside?

Pr. Mandrake

May 31, 2023, 12:25:04 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 8:39:30 AM UTC-5, Cheeborgee wrote:
> "Pr. Mandrake" <jfwa...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 10:54:25 AM UTC-5, Cheeborgee wrote:
> >> "Pr. Mandrake" <jfwa...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >
> >> f26678...@googlegroups.com:

> >> Why not do something else?
> >
> > There's no reason not to play chess in the 2020s.
> >
> Yes there is. What about going outside? Do you play chess outside?

I'm trying to set up Magic for my phone. The problem is out in the woods I don't get reception. I think I can get it to provide its own internet but I have to set all that up again. We have a pretty big front lawn to mess around in.

Cheeborgee

May 31, 2023, 1:13:05 PM5/31/23
"Pr. Mandrake" <jfwa...@gmail.com> wrote in
The chess people in school beat me up and were mean to me.

Pr. Mandrake

May 31, 2023, 2:19:49 PM5/31/23
Does the memory get your blood flowing?

Cheeborgee

May 31, 2023, 3:25:32 PM5/31/23
"Pr. Mandrake" <jfwa...@gmail.com> wrote in news:be8c9c07-171c-444f-
9624-6d22...@googlegroups.com:
The blood flows from the chess people now.

Pr. Mandrake

May 31, 2023, 10:48:45 PM5/31/23
I fake my life like I've lived.

Tony

Jun 12, 2023, 3:55:29 PM6/12/23
% wrote:
> .
>
> on some sort of dope

I'm still drinking cases of 1968 Seagram's whisky.