Re: RIP

Mike Hunt

Oct 4, 2022, 2:37:51 PM10/4/22
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <L0Z_K.201556$IRd5....@fx10.iad>, m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid
> says...
>>
>> Pedo felon lardass KWills wrote:
>>> Who is Pedo Jim?
>>>
>> He's another admitted kiddie diddler like you, Wills..
>>
>> https://www.google.com/search?q=James+Gorman,+Checkmate&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/4fQ9S5V
>>
>> https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
>

> He' still owned by his misery and loneliness.

Yes, your pal Checkmate (James Gorman) had to be lonely to hit up his
own under the age of 14 daughter for a blowjob, pissbum, and
yet you choose to slurp the miserable shit stain.

So glad he was busted for it and sent to prison.

Skeeter

Oct 5, 2022, 8:38:28 PM10/5/22
In article <lck%K.407185$SAT4....@fx13.iad>, m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid
says...

> Hey fat fuck Kwills, while we both know Chad Bryant
> is a lardass, I must say your hog jowls are even
> bigger than his are, as witnessed in the pic below
> of you and you fuckwit lover...
>
> https://imgur.com/a/If9RGS9 <--- YIKES!
>
> ROFL!

Chad posts the same reruns.