Hey Chad, is that really you?

Mike Hunt

Nov 28, 2022, 6:01:22 PM11/28/22

Rhonda Fries

Nov 29, 2022, 6:44:57 AM11/29/22
In article <vbfaoh94cds7b3878...@4ax.com>, troll...@invalid.not says...

> https://i.postimg.cc/RVyXpQjm/Chadlee-Anvil-Bryant.jpg

Just a hunk, a hunk of burning love

Don Stockbauer

Dec 2, 2022, 3:15:07 PM12/2/22
Man that subject Brennus was talking about they had reconstructed the faces of two of those girls from the skulls they put them up on billboards I think it was Dickinson and it was like something out of the worst horror movie you'd ever wanna see in your life and also I have it on good information here that Brennus was in the area during that time of the well you know and the way we know is he had a T-shirt on that said "hi my name is Brennus , my real name is Ferbill Q. Watchzinhet of Fort Wayne Indiana
it shouldn't be too hard to track him down and do a summary execution because God can there be two people in Fort Wayne with that name?