Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of pointless babble in this group from people that don't know what the fuck they're talking about

Fred Oinka

Nov 28, 2022, 5:10:20 PM11/28/22
So, please get your facts straight before spewing senseless babble.

Janithor

Nov 28, 2022, 5:17:19 PM11/28/22
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/28/2022 2:10 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:
> So, please get your facts straight before spewing senseless babble.

Are you suggesting the native chieftains from around the world WEREN'T
compelled to travel to the Paris Opera House for the Poop of the Ass Show?

Skeeter

Nov 28, 2022, 6:47:30 PM11/28/22
In article <tm3bk8$195d$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, stardu...@gmail.com
says...

> So, please get your facts straight before spewing senseless babble.

So you'll be leaving then?

Creon

Nov 28, 2022, 8:48:25 PM11/28/22
In <MPG.3deef6793...@usnews.blocknews.net>, Skeeter
Kum-ba-ya, my Lord, kum-ba-ya...

(I was going to write something attempting to sound like don, but realized
it would be a futile effort. There is no Don but the Don, and that has
always been THE Don Stockbauer(sp?)...
)

--
-Creon

L&L

Nov 29, 2022, 11:52:24 AM11/29/22
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Dre

%

Nov 29, 2022, 11:53:49 AM11/29/22
its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants

Pr. Mandrake

Nov 30, 2022, 3:27:52 AM11/30/22
do you play 'pin the tail on the donkey' or 'let's pretend'? I'm trying to get a game together.