Concrete work and digging post holes this a.m.; tokeroonio in the p.m.

Brennus

Jun 1, 2023, 8:45:54 AM6/1/23
What's the rootin' tootin' ranch manager doing today?

Punchin' dogies and runnin' off rustlers?

Or drinking Lone Star and posting gibberish on usenet?

Don Stockbauer

Jun 1, 2023, 4:37:31 PM6/1/23
observing you being an asshole.

Brennus

Jun 1, 2023, 5:07:37 PM6/1/23
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:2e80e3c7-22f4-
4726-ab0b-2...@googlegroups.com:
HAHA! I'm just fuckin' with ya', Don. No need to get all nasty and shit.

It's tokeroonio time here at the mountain hideaway, Don. YEEHAH!

TOKE IT UP! SMOKE IT UP! THEN YOU FEEL GOOD!

DRINK THE BOOZE! HIT THE JUICE! LIKE DA BOYZ IN THE HOOD!

%

Jun 1, 2023, 5:12:57 PM6/1/23
Brennus wrote:
> Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:2e80e3c7-22f4-
> 4726-ab0b-2...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 7:45:54 AM UTC-5, Brennus wrote:
>>> What's the rootin' tootin' ranch manager doing today?
>>>
>>> Punchin' dogies and runnin' off rustlers?
>>>
>>> Or drinking Lone Star and posting gibberish on usenet?
>>
>> observing you being an asshole.
>>

> HAHA! I'm just fuckin' with ya', Don. No need to get all nasty and shit.
>
> It's tokeroonio time here at the mountain hideaway, Don. YEEHAH!
>
> TOKE IT UP! SMOKE IT UP! THEN YOU FEEL GOOD!
>
> DRINK THE BOOZE! HIT THE JUICE! LIKE DA BOYZ IN THE HOOD!

become the HogBoy

Brennus

Jun 1, 2023, 5:14:42 PM6/1/23
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote in