hey skunks

bc

Jun 12, 2002, 6:19:21 PM6/12/02
Y'all mind if I play in this here meadow? I don't take up much room.

Doug Wyman

Jun 12, 2002, 6:41:28 PM6/12/02
"bc" <n...@home.com> posted:

>Y'all mind if I play in this here meadow? I don't take up much room.

Long as ya don't mind the smell...

Daddy Doug

http://home.attbi.com/~dwyman/

bc

Jun 12, 2002, 7:03:00 PM6/12/02

"Doug Wyman" <dwy...@attbi.com> wrote in message
What smell? :o)

Nice art page BTW. I've been thinking about taking some classes myself. I
have absolutely no talent for painting, but I suspect I would be very good
at oogling nude models.
-bc

Doug Wyman

Jun 13, 2002, 1:52:02 PM6/13/02
"bc" <n...@home.com> posted:

>I have absolutely no talent for painting...

So what?! Draw and/or paint anyway.
I have no talent for writing or at least I
don't think I do. I do however write.
No one has to read my writing but me.

Enjoy life and sketch what you enjoy.

bc

Jun 13, 2002, 4:52:13 PM6/13/02

"Doug Wyman" <dwy...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Absolutely.
Of course, that's what I decided about my short-lived hobby as a trumpet
player. After the neighbors called the cops on me, I thought I might oughta
display my lack of talent in a less intrusive way. These are the same
neighbors, mind you, who get up in the middle of the night and shoot
armodillos outside my bedroom window.

-bc (at least I think they're shooting at armodillos)

Gaiawar

Jun 14, 2002, 6:16:29 PM6/14/02
"bc" <n...@home.com> wrote in message news:<1C7O8.1110$Uz5....@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

Them folks what shoot armadillos (armodillos is a misspelling) ain't
got the sense that God give to a goose. You, bc, got a heap of
postings to your credit, so I wonder what you do for payin' your
bills. I keep the coulombs colliding for ten million square feet of
county guvmint real estate, but I still find time to make an ass of
self here and play billiards with genomes.

I beg you to do what is necessary for you to follow the art that
drives you. Sound deaden a room for your trumpet work. It's easy, low
cost and worth the effort.
-Gaiawar

bc

Jun 17, 2002, 12:19:34 AM6/17/02

"Gaiawar" <gai...@webtv.net> wrote in message
Just killing time between jobs.
For some reason, I've found making an ass of myself on usenet to be
strangely addictive.
I've not yet found a way to make it pay the bills, though.

> I beg you to do what is necessary for you to follow the art that
> drives you. Sound deaden a room for your trumpet work. It's easy, low
> cost and worth the effort.
> -Gaiawar

To tell you the truth, my trumpet playing was starting to get on my own
nerves.
:o)
-bc

Gaiawar

Jun 18, 2002, 8:58:13 PM6/18/02
"bc" <n...@home.com> wrote in message news:<qrdP8.184$Fv1....@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

Me neither, but I reckon it's 'cause I made a 50 hour a week career
commitment to the taxpayers.

> > I beg you to do what is necessary for you to follow the art that
> > drives you. Sound deaden a room for your trumpet work. It's easy, low
> > cost and worth the effort.
> > -Gaiawar
> >
> To tell you the truth, my trumpet playing was starting to get on my own
> nerves.
> :o)
> -bc

Then I reckon the fact that I went half deaf thirty years ago was a
blessing in disguise; my avocation is done in peaceful quiet. Except
when I crank up the 300 watt quadrophonic system in my back yard and
the Slippery Elm quivers in harmony with Bach or Yanni.

-Gaiawar

Truly Canadian

Jun 20, 2002, 8:38:16 PM6/20/02
HEY, BC....
What part of BC. We are also in BC....the most northernly part although.
You have a Skunk?
Truly Canadian

> Y'all mind if I play in this here meadow? I don't take up much room.

bc

Jul 3, 2002, 12:28:28 AM7/3/02

"Truly Canadian" <na...@pris.ca> wrote in message

> HEY, BC....
> What part of BC. We are also in BC....the most northernly part although.
> You have a Skunk?
> Truly Canadian
> "bc" <n...@home.com> wrote in message
> > Y'all mind if I play in this here meadow? I don't take up much room.

I'm originally from the southernly part of BC (Texas), I'm currently
suffering through a non-air-conditioned Georgia summer.
I knew a skunk once, and as I recall, his last words to me were: "It
wouldn't hurt you to take a bath once in a while, ya know."
:o)
-bc

Donna...@hotmail.com

Jul 3, 2002, 2:27:03 PM7/3/02
"bc" <n...@home.com> wrote:

>I'm originally from the southernly part of BC (Texas), I'm currently
>suffering through a non-air-conditioned Georgia summer.
>I knew a skunk once, and as I recall, his last words to me were: "It
>wouldn't hurt you to take a bath once in a while, ya know."

Non-air-conditioned in Georgia? Woa! I think I agree witht he skunk.
;) Hubby and I won't even go outside between 12:00 and 2:00 if we can
help it, and thank our lucky stars (knock on wood) for our
airconditioner.

Donna #2 (Next door in Alabama)

assassinsc...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2016, 12:45:35 PM9/26/16
On Wednesday, June 12, 2002 at 3:19:21 PM UTC-7, bc wrote:
> Y'all mind if I play in this here meadow? I don't take up much room.

Anyone still active here?