Merry Christmas folks ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Dec 25, 2011, 4:26:40 AM12/25/11
A big, fat, juicy Merry Christmas/Season's Greetings to y'all out there/in
here!

Hope you are all well as can be and in finest of fettle for this year's
remainders, and the next year wot is still yet to come. (But /after/ that?..
LOL!)

Be well all! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Florida...@cs.com

Dec 25, 2011, 9:53:34 AM12/25/11
The same from FMRC. May your new year be a shroomy one. slp/fmrc

BudBurner

Dec 25, 2011, 10:11:09 AM12/25/11
Yo Shaun! Merry Christmas to you too! Just getting things set up
for dinner here, getting the charcoal and the grill out. Turkey leg
and thigh (huge! Think Ostrich! Lol!) are going on the grill and just
a few trimmings as I am still having to be a bit weight conscious.
I've been abstaining from smoking up so I am ready for a job search,
but considering a one-day pass just for today so I can truly be in the
holiday spirit. :-)
I have a stick of Patchoulli incense burning and brushing the
kitty before I give him his new catnip mouse.
Happy Holidays from the BudBurner Ranch!
BudBurner

Bobbie Sellers

Dec 25, 2011, 11:15:24 AM12/25/11
I hope you all are enjoying a Joyous Solstice-tide according to
your ancestral ritea.
May 2015 bring you greater prosperity, better Health and
ever-greater Happiness.

bliss

Shaun aRe

Mar 11, 2013, 11:53:51 AM3/11/13

"Bobbie Sellers" <bliss-...@dslextreme.com> wrote in message

> May 2015 bring you greater prosperity, better Health and
> ever-greater Happiness.
>
> bliss

But you're not concerned for our welbeing(ses) 2013 and 2014 huh?

And what's all this 'May' nonsense? What about the other months?

<harrumph?>

Shaun aRe - Chestnuts Long Roasted.