Brad

1 view

deadfloyd

Oct 25, 2011, 11:14:05 PM10/25/11
This might interest you. The govt. of Canada has decided to scrap its
long-gun registry. Yay, I will be able to buy a shotgun and a .22 cal.
rifle now without paperwork or a psych report. Long guns do not kill
as well as a handgun will, I guess.

This has been a low-interest news flash from Floyd

Bradley Robertson

Oct 26, 2011, 10:26:25 AM10/26/11
The govt. of Canada has decided to scrap its
> long-gun registry.

Three cheers for the Canadian hierarchy for coming to their senses.

Floyd, get out your old Red Rider BB rifle to practice up. You don't
even have to get out of your Bark a-lougher, except to get more BB's.

deadfloyd

Oct 27, 2011, 12:12:16 AM10/27/11
I have to disagree with you about "coming to their senses". I
especially hate to disagree because it is so liberal (which is just
like so gay) to take that stance, but I have to do it. Sigh...I guess
I'll have to turn in my conservative uniform.

Floyd

Bradley Robertson

Oct 27, 2011, 1:22:12 AM10/27/11

> I have to disagree with you about "coming to their senses". I
> especially hate to disagree because it is so liberal (which is just
> like so gay) to take that stance, but I have to do it. Sigh...I guess
> I'll have to turn in my conservative uniform.
>
> Floyd

That's okay Floyd, I have several gay friends so I won't abandon you
cause of your lack of Royerism.

deadfloyd

Oct 28, 2011, 1:02:27 AM10/28/11
You are too kind. You may have to turn in your secret handshake.

Floyd

Bradley Robertson

Oct 28, 2011, 1:57:02 AM10/28/11
No Red Rider BB rifle? How about a sling shot? No sling shot? How
about a Pea shooter? Didn't you ever shoot spit wads with a big straw
in the lunch room?

Those were the days my friend,
Thought they'd never end. . .

Oh wait, I can't sing a lick, or strum my guitar while typing. . .

deadfloyd

Oct 30, 2011, 1:26:03 AM10/30/11
Now that you mention it, I have a Daisy handgun that resembles a 45
automatic generally but needs a new leather washer as it holds no
pressure and shoots a bb about 4 feet.

For my serious shooting, I use my Chinese .22 pellet gun.

Floyd

Bradley Robertson

Oct 30, 2011, 11:49:19 AM10/30/11

> Now that you mention it, I have a Daisy handgun that resembles a 45
> automatic generally but needs a new leather washer as it holds no
> pressure and shoots a bb about 4 feet.
>
> For my serious shooting, I use my Chinese .22 pellet gun.
>
> Floyd

So I miss understood your earlier statements where I thought you were
anti weapons? If you have a .22 pellet gun . . . well you know the old
joke with the punch line, "Hon, we already established you will have sex
for money, we are just haggling over the price."

deadfloyd

Oct 30, 2011, 10:45:25 PM10/30/11
I suppose what I'm really against is the nonsense of starting a
registry for long guns--a good thing in my opinion--and then shutting
it down after spending a billion on it PLUS scrapping the files so
that the provinces who are talking about carrying on with the data
base have to start from scratch. I may be anti-weapon, I don't know
but I do know that I don't need one to measure my manhood, I've got a
two-inch penis that does that job (plus my gay fantasies).

floyd

Bradley Robertson

Oct 31, 2011, 12:19:30 AM10/31/11

> I suppose what I'm really against is the nonsense of starting a
> registry for long guns--a good thing in my opinion--and then shutting
> it down after spending a billion on it PLUS scrapping the files so
> that the provinces who are talking about carrying on with the data
> base have to start from scratch. I may be anti-weapon, I don't know
> but I do know that I don't need one to measure my manhood, I've got a
> two-inch penis that does that job (plus my gay fantasies).
>
> floyd

Some short men wear shoe wedges in their shoes, and there are men who
are physically weaker than than their peers, and make up for it with
their wit.

I put some old family 8mm film up on Youtube. One clip is of me at less
that Two walking down Grandpa's sidewalk with a cowboy hat on and a
revolver in my hand (4:35 min), so I come by my liking guns from an
early age, long before I might worry about the size of my penis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCIWfmvuhU0

Guns, guitars, pool cues -- all just tools I like

deadfloyd

Oct 31, 2011, 8:09:48 PM10/31/11
On Oct 31, 12:19 am, Bradley Robertson <b...@whidbey.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCIWfmvuhU0

> Guns, guitars, pool cues -- all just tools I like

There's only one tool that I like, even if it doesn't work any more:
my penis aka Julio! Yes, no more will I be ashamed about my love for
my tool, I shall shout it from the rooftops--at least I would if my
lungs were working that day. I shall rejoice in its disfunction, even
in its dysfunction, for now, even it is small, it is DECORATIVE. What
greater purpose is there than this?

And it may take a man to use a gun but a penis can be operated by a
boy! Three cheers for my penis! Hip Hip Hooray!

floyd

Bradley Robertson

Oct 31, 2011, 8:42:22 PM10/31/11

> There's only one tool that I like, even if it doesn't work any more:
> my penis aka Julio!

Maybe Julio needs a buddy, one of those prostrate stimulators.

deadfloyd

Nov 1, 2011, 10:22:28 PM11/1/11
Heh. You have a healthy mind.

floyd

deadfloyd

Nov 3, 2011, 11:23:56 PM11/3/11
Actually, your post left me wordless. I didn't know we could speak of
such things publicly. To even mention such things is to confess that
one likes things up the butt--which is not normally a confession that
some men like to make. Still, I suppose that is an option.

Floyd.

Bradley Robertson

Nov 3, 2011, 11:49:43 PM11/3/11

> Actually, your post left me wordless.

Not breathless?

I didn't know we could speak of
> such things publicly. To even mention such things is to confess that
> one likes things up the butt--which is not normally a confession that
> some men like to make. Still, I suppose that is an option.
>
> Floyd.

Last "Tango in Paris" is my only exposure. . . really.