Peanut butter cookie

Bradley Robertson

Dec 9, 2011, 9:44:04 PM12/9/11
I just pulled away from an empty plate that recently corralled a Shirley
cheeseburger, hold the onions, and fries, when Shirley offered me a
homemade peanut butter cookie with a chocolate drop nestled in its
center. I bit into the chewy morsel with delight.

The dinner’s glass paneled entry door slowly swung open. A young rotund
woman shouldered her way into the warm steamy dinner; her
double-barreled shotgun was leveled at my chest.

“Give it up, old man!”

I rose, unbuckled, and dropped my coveralls revealing what I thought she
wanted me to give up.

Bradley Robertson

Dec 12, 2011, 8:12:23 PM12/12/11

> “Give it up, old man!”
>
> I rose, unbuckled, and dropped my coveralls revealing what I thought she
> wanted me to give up.

No, not my "swinging dick", but my second "nut sack" full of gold I had
mined up on White Pass this last season, which was swinging next to the
real thing.

Ms. Rotund didn't give my swinging sacks a second look. I should have
known that her preference of sexual partners was her own sex, as she
sported a butch coiffure. Her jet-black locks swept back, held with
heavy gel into a modified DA (ducks as for the uninitiated.)

Her gaze now rested on the box of Shirley's homemade peanut butter
cookies tucked under my free arm.

deadfloyd

Dec 20, 2011, 11:41:02 PM12/20/11
Distracted as she was by the box of cookies, she didn't notice the
shadowy figure of Floyd (the Liberterian) slip up behind her...and she
did not notice anything immediately after as he delivered a mighty
blow to her buttock with his left hand and wrenched the shotgun from
her grip with his right, simultaneously declaring, "Looks like we got
a new toy, Brad."

'Yuh think so, Floyd?"

Floyd said "Yup. Le's see if she can do a Ned Beatty. Ok, Sow, drop
those coveralls and take off your tighty-whities,"

Ms. Rotund hesitated and earned herself another heavy blow to her
buttock after which she immediately complied. When she was finished,
Floyd grabbed her ankles like he would a wild pig's. and pulled her to
her knees. "OK, Bitch, you already exposed my buddy's meat, do your
duty. No biting now." She moaned a little while Floyd spread her
cheeks, and used his thumbs to open her puckered up asshole. She
squealed like a pig but that ended abruptly when Brad filled her mouth
and half her throat, while Floyd rubbed his manhood against her
arsehole. "Jus' because I can't get it up any more, don' mean I can't
have some fun too," he said as he suddenly shoved three fingers into
her tightness.

***

I did not comment on this earlier because I thought you would quit
writing which you did anyways. So now I continued the story and left
you hanging (or at least helfway down her throat.

Bradley Robertson

Dec 21, 2011, 12:32:59 AM12/21/11
But what about the cookies?

deadfloyd

Dec 21, 2011, 8:55:52 PM12/21/11
On Dec 21, 12:32 am, Bradley Robertson <b...@whidbey.com> wrote:
> But what about the cookies?

They will come in handy if we work up an appetite.