Lemongrass Natural Soap with Cocoa Butter Stimulant & Cooling

webcam...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2017, 7:19:27 PM7/27/17
Artisan Natural Lemongrass Soap
Thai Lemongrass Soap, Wonderful for all skin types, especially oily skin.Fresh grassy-citrus scent with an Earthy undertone is refreshing,stimulating and soothing Lemongrass (Cymbopogen citratus) is a grass in the same family as citronella. Most people recognize its lemony scent and flavor from experiencing those delicious spicy hot Thai soups.
Our Lemongrass soap is hand made from a blend of olive, coconut , avocado and palm oils.
We use an imported lemongrass essential oil from Thailand to scent this soap, we also add dried lemongrass for a mild exfoliate. Lemongrass soap is sure to become one of your favorites. Wonderful for all skin types, especially oily skin. Locally grown organic lemongrass leaves are added to this refreshing soap. Made with mostly olive oil and hand selected Thai lemongrass essential oil and enhanced with dried Thai lemongrass and cocoa butter*Lemongrass Soap Helps improve the skin by reducing acne and pimples. It helps tone the muscle and tissues.

lemongrass soap ingredients Olive Oil . Coconut Oil ,Avocado Oil, Palm Oil ,, Cocoa Butter, Dry Lemongrass , Lemongrass Oil ..,

http://www.naturalhandcraftedsoapcompany.com/Thai-Lemongrass-Soap-with-Cocoa-Butter-Skin-Care-p/lemongrass-soap.htm

All Natural Grandmas Handcrafted Soap

Jun 26, 2023, 10:54:24 AM6/26/23

Lemongrass Soap with Cocoa Butter Handcrafted All Natural Soap
https://www.naturalhandcraftedsoapcompany.com/Natural-Handcrafted-Soap-Organic-Lemongrass-p/large-soap-bar-lemongrass.htm
Natural Handcrafted Soap - lemongrass improves the texture of the skin by removing the dead cells thereby preventing the formation of blackheads, and whiteheads.