Skateboarder part of shithole San Francisco skate crew dubbed 'most fearless' killed by dump truck, officials say

Leroy N. Soetoro

May 10, 2019, 6:21:19 PM5/10/19
https://www.foxnews.com/us/skateboarder-san-francisco-killed-dump-truck-
officials

Seemingly in awe of the confidence oozing from Pablo Ramirez -- the
talented and fearless skateboarder who glided through busy California
traffic without looking -- filmmaker Ryan Garshell once marveled: "Somehow
he always makes it."

Until, one day he didn't.

Part of a San Francisco crew known for death-defying stunts, Ramirez
finally found himself unable to elude fate Tuesday, when a dump truck ran
him over and killed him while he was skateboarding, officials said.

Pablo Ramirez, a New York native living in California’s Bay Area, was
found badly injured in the street and died just after noon from injuries
sustained when the truck struck him as he was gliding around the city’s
South of Market neighborhood, KTVU reported.

Ramirez was reportedly hanging onto the back of a moving vehicle just
moments before the accident. Police told KTVU they were reviewing nearby
surveillance video and interviewing witnesses to confirm the reports.

The 26-year-old was well-known in the skateboarding community and once
part of the crew GX-1000, which once landed a GQ magazine profile. Ramirez
was described by skateboarder and filmmaker Ryan Garshell as one of the
“fastest people who has ever skated.”

“Pablo will go straight through a red light and not even look at all,”
Garshell told GQ. “It’s up to the driver to stop, and if they don’t stop,
that’s it. Somehow he always makes it. It’s really magical.”

Ramirez often posted videos showing him skating down the city's steep
hills.

Skateboarding magazine Thrasher posted a tribute to Ramirez on Instagram,
calling him a “beautiful spirit.”

“Pablo Ramirez was a beautiful spirit, overflowing with love and
unyielding energy. It’s impossible to articulate the passion he brought to
every waking moment, every session with the homies. A burning fire in our
skateboarding community has dimmed. This is heartbreaking,” the magazine
wrote on Instagram on Tuesday.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

Byker

May 10, 2019, 6:48:31 PM5/10/19

Stupid SOB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT6fvmLqt04