No see-um

vickiebee

Jan 13, 2024, 3:28:08 AMJan 13
I recently replied to posts from Fran, Citizen Smith and John Kerr-Mudd,
but I don't see them.
https://www.thefarside.com/

Citizen Smith

Jan 13, 2024, 6:01:32 AMJan 13
vickiebee wrote:

> I recently replied to posts from Fran, Citizen Smith and John Kerr-Mudd,
> but I don't see them.

It might be a hiccup on E-S or maybe you've hidden read messages
in your newsreader. Look at 'View' > 'Messages'. If you have a dot
next to 'Unread', move the dot next to 'All'.

%

Jan 13, 2024, 12:09:28 PMJan 13
vickiebee wrote:
> I recently replied to posts from Fran, Citizen Smith and John Kerr-Mudd,
> but I don't see them.

are you supposed too

%

Jan 13, 2024, 12:10:26 PMJan 13
i don't have a dot ,
i wonder if i'm missing everything

Fran

Jan 13, 2024, 6:37:46 PMJan 13
On 13/01/2024 7:28 pm, vickiebee wrote:
> I recently replied to posts from Fran, Citizen Smith and John Kerr-Mudd,
> but I don't see them.

I can. nyah, nyah, nee, nyah, nyah............

Kerr-Mudd, John

Jan 14, 2024, 5:13:49 AMJan 14
On Sun, 14 Jan 2024 10:37:44 +1100
Fran <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:

> On 13/01/2024 7:28 pm, vickiebee wrote:
> > I recently replied to posts from Fran, Citizen Smith and John Kerr-Mudd,
> > but I don't see them.

A notable omission of Mr 0%.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.