NOW BACK TO SOME REAL USENETTIN

%

Feb 16, 2024, 8:13:19 PMFeb 16
.

remember when usenet was fun

vickiebee

Feb 16, 2024, 9:26:20 PMFeb 16
% wrote:
> .
>
> remember when usenet was fun
```
Yeah, back when people were nice and tried to help each other instead of
calling names.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't enjoy this group anymore.

--
https://www.thefarside.com/

%

Feb 16, 2024, 10:13:20 PMFeb 16
vickiebee wrote:
> % wrote:
>> .
>>
>> remember when usenet was fun
> ```
> Yeah, back when people were nice and tried to help each other instead of
> calling names.
>
> Thanks for reminding me why I don't enjoy this group anymore.

it doesn't matter what group you go to ,
someone will call you a name but if you retort ,
you might be blamed

Bob Henson

Feb 17, 2024, 11:41:53 AMFeb 17
vickiebee wrote:

> % wrote:
>> .
>>
>> remember when usenet was fun
> ```
> Yeah, back when people were nice and tried to help each other instead of
> calling names.
>
> Thanks for reminding me why I don't enjoy this group anymore.

It's the same everywhere. That's why I only dip my toes into Usenet
occasionally now.

--
Bob
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

%

Feb 17, 2024, 12:12:14 PMFeb 17
Bob Henson wrote:
> vickiebee wrote:
>
>> % wrote:
>>> .
>>>
>>> remember when usenet was fun
>> ```
>> Yeah, back when people were nice and tried to help each other instead of
>> calling names.
>>
>> Thanks for reminding me why I don't enjoy this group anymore.
>
> It's the same everywhere. That's why I only dip my toes into Usenet
> occasionally now.

we'd never all fit anyway