SOME PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE

%

Feb 20, 2024, 3:46:51 PMFeb 20
.

that they are not being spoken too ,
these people like to think everything is about them ,
but i never see anyone talking to them

Fran

Feb 20, 2024, 8:58:47 PMFeb 20
They might be the ones who live in Bozo bins.

%

Feb 20, 2024, 9:05:47 PMFeb 20
no one has been in more of them than i have

Fran

Feb 20, 2024, 9:17:28 PMFeb 20
LOL. But really, what have you ever done to get up so many left
nostrils? And clearly you do get up many left nostrils given how many
people crosspost or fake identities to try to have a go at you.

Your posts are super short and sometimes I think 'WTF is he on about
now' but I've never been tempted to put you in my Bozo bin as you're
just not that much of a retard. And you can trust me when I tell you
that I fed my Bozo bin regularly whilst on newsgroups.

%

Feb 20, 2024, 10:44:50 PMFeb 20
well trust me i've had my share and what bothers them is my freedom , my
life , the luck i've had and those that care ,
they all want it but how to get it ,
that scares them the most and they react ,
much like the marionettes you would expect to see

Erter Terte

Feb 21, 2024, 4:56:20 AMFeb 21
In article <ur3mfl$2ps7d$1...@dont-email.me>, gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabeFran.com
Fran says...
Poor feckless Fran is now slurping fat Dave Keeting AKA
squiggles the assworm AKA %. <smh>

%

Feb 21, 2024, 11:39:34 AMFeb 21
% wrote:
> its great having so many names ,
> i can say i didn't say this , it was me
> and it's always fun to watch gerk get jealous again

Fran

Feb 21, 2024, 7:03:49 PMFeb 21
So basically you think their attacks stem from jealousy, envy, lack of
achievement on their part? I wonder if any of them have enough self
awareness to explain their constant attacks. I suspect not.

> much like the marionettes you would expect to see

:-)) Just like watching Trump's fan base get their strings pulled.....

%

Feb 21, 2024, 7:36:16 PMFeb 21
you understand it perfectly but ,
i'm not so sure they know they're jealous ,
they also like to say that everything i say is a lie ,
for example if i say i won some money ,
with a lottery ticket that's a lie but ,
if i say i crashed on my bike well that's true