I WANNA PARTY LIKE IT'S 2016 AGAIN

%

Dec 16, 2023, 1:18:04 PM12/16/23

%

Dec 17, 2023, 3:08:54 AM12/17/23
In article <baa89a1c-a4c1-4ea7...@googlegroups.com>, gregc...@gmail.com says...

> Vào lúc 10:18:03 UTC-8 ngày Th? B?y, 16 tháng 12, 2023, % dã vi?t:
> >
> > https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS
>
> That 1999 song by Prince is good as is 1985 by Paul McCartney which I heard on NYE on the radio in 1985. 1984 by Bowie is good.

instead of buying liquor , i buy nyquill
cause it's 80 proof just like liquor , but
nyquill makes me feel squzzier and i like that

%

Dec 17, 2023, 3:14:22 AM12/17/23
> nyquill makes me feel squizzier and i like that

can we get a yay for squizziness?

--
DAVID "ASSWORM" KEETING ~~~"

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic and retarded statement
ever made on Usenet.