Poll: More than 33% of Americans agree that Obama is an indecisive ditherer

1 view

Sp Qr

Mar 25, 2011, 4:11:47 PM3/25/11
HEADLINE: Poll: More than 33% of Americans agree that Obama is an
indecisive ditherer

OVERVIEW: A new poll from Reuters finds that more than one-third of
all Americans believes that Obama is nothing but an indecisive
ditherer.

LINK: http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/poll-more-than-33-of-americans-agree-that-obama-is-an-indecisive-ditherer

Phlip

Mar 25, 2011, 4:30:54 PM3/25/11
On Mar 25, 1:11 pm, Sp Qr <spqr100...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HEADLINE: Poll: More than 33% of Americans agree that Obama is an
> indecisive ditherer
>
> OVERVIEW: A new poll from Reuters finds that more than one-third of
> all Americans believes that Obama is nothing but an indecisive
> ditherer.

That's why they call him "No Drama Obama".

bob

Mar 25, 2011, 9:44:45 PM3/25/11
On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:11:47 -0700 (PDT), Sp Qr <spqr1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>HEADLINE: Poll: More than 33% of Americans agree that Obama is an
>indecisive ditherer

no one cares

these are the same people who vote for the wall street owned GOP

Karen George

Mar 25, 2011, 10:55:53 PM3/25/11

Obama is our most famous dimwit.

bob

Mar 25, 2011, 11:31:18 PM3/25/11

and george bush is our most infamous one

5922 Dead, 1065 since 1/20/09

Mar 25, 2011, 11:58:10 PM3/25/11

And the American right lead the world in people with single-digit IQs.

--
Information has never been so free. Even in authoritarian countries
information networks are helping people discover new facts and making

The Big Dog

Mar 26, 2011, 12:09:36 AM3/26/11
In article <kfnqo6lic0isbqjkc...@4ax.com>,
bob <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

Two nominally democratic mid-east states exist because of Bush's
initiatives, and a lot of people fought hard for that, they still do.

Iraqis are safer than Mexicans and more optimistic towards their future
than Americans, and democracy is being forced at gunpoint all over the
place, without Bush. Maybe it's bigger than Bush. Maybe Bush was right.

max headroom

Mar 26, 2011, 2:29:56 AM3/26/11
"Karen George" <Br...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message

>>> HEADLINE: Poll: More than 33% of Americans agree that Obama is an
>>> indecisive ditherer

>> no one cares

>> these are the same people who vote for the wall street owned GOP

And not the Soros/union owned Democrats?

> Obama is our most famous dimwit.

He's proof of the Peter Principle.

Captain Video

Mar 27, 2011, 9:29:59 PM3/27/11
But George is an American.

Captain Video

Mar 27, 2011, 9:30:58 PM3/27/11
On 3/25/2011 8:58 PM, 5922 Dead, 1065 since 1/20/09 wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:55:53 -0700, Karen George wrote:
>
>> On 3/25/2011 6:44 PM, bob wrote:

>>> no one cares
>>>
>>> these are the same people who vote for the wall street owned GOP

> than-33-of-americans-agree-that-obama-is-an-indecisive-ditherer
>>
>> Obama is our most famous dimwit.
>
> And the American right lead the world in people with single-digit IQs.

Name a successful Negro led country. Or state. Or county, or city.

5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09

Mar 27, 2011, 10:14:47 PM3/27/11

The United States.

Tom McDonald

Mar 27, 2011, 10:44:49 PM3/27/11
Oh. You're one of *those*. :-(

--
Tom

Billy

Mar 28, 2011, 2:21:34 AM3/28/11
In article
<481656f9-00e4-49cf...@f15g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
Sp Qr <spqr1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why didn't you just come out and say that 67% of the American public
agree with Obama?

What bigoted scum.

If you like weekends (8 hr./day & 40 hr./week), thank a labor union.

===
--
---------
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI>

Jarbidge

Mar 28, 2011, 12:36:35 PM3/28/11
On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:21:34 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's
so ashamed of his own nation that he hangs out here, pretending to be an
AMERICAN!

Gray Ghost

Mar 28, 2011, 2:36:03 PM3/28/11
"5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09" <de...@gone.com> wrote in news:imoquf$gba$4
@dont-email.me:

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:30:58 -0700, Captain Video wrote:

>>> than-33-of-americans-agree-that-obama-is-an-indecisive-ditherer

>>> And the American right lead the world in people with single-digit IQs.
>>>
>> Name a successful Negro led country. Or state. Or county, or city.
>
> The United States.

Have you read a newspaper in the last 2 years? The US is not a success
right now.

Why don't you try Zimbabwe?

--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?

5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09

Mar 28, 2011, 3:10:44 PM3/28/11

Sounds like a Republican wet dream, Zimbabwe.

Now: without lying, if you can manage it, tell us what Obama did to turn
America into Zimbabwe. Remember, no lying, which should reduce the
volume of your reply by 99%.

Jarbidge

Mar 28, 2011, 4:16:34 PM3/28/11

Rhodes-ian actually, not that you'd be prone to historical relevance...

> Now: without lying, if you can manage it, tell us what Obama did to turn
> America into Zimbabwe. R

Over 3, in fact almost 4 trillion$ of new debt in 17 months.

Ta.

Gray Ghost

Mar 28, 2011, 4:28:01 PM3/28/11
"5950 Dead, 1093 since 1/20/09" <de...@gone.com> wrote in news:imqmfk$hbl$19
@dont-email.me:

I didn't say that Obama turned the US into Zimbabwe you malignant tumor.

I said look to Zimbabwe to see a successful country run by a black man.

Or just wait a few years until Herman Cain is President and has had a
chance to make a difference.

Phlip

Mar 28, 2011, 6:02:56 PM3/28/11
On Mar 28, 11:36 am, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> >> Name a successful Negro led country. Or state. Or county, or city.

Somaliland. Italy never interfered with their traditional
institutions, so they are now doing much better than Somalia, to their
south. Universal health care and everything!

> > The United States.
>
> Have you read a newspaper in the last 2 years? The US is not a success
> right now.

Would you care to place bets on whether we will be out of Iraq,
Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Libya first?

Trick question - we were never IN Libya. And NATO has already taken
over the war there...

5922 Dead, 1065 since 1/20/09

Mar 28, 2011, 6:29:03 PM3/28/11
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:02:56 -0700 (PDT), Phlip <phli...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Somaliland. Italy never interfered with their traditional
>institutions, so they are now doing much better than Somalia, to their
>south. Universal health care and everything!

Or South Africa.

Jarbidge

Mar 28, 2011, 10:23:07 PM3/28/11

Oh, so it's OK for us to SOF out to the Arab League, not ask Congress for
legal authorization, then slink back under NATO's aprons?

You really are a consummately mendacious, vile SOB.

Gray Ghost

Mar 28, 2011, 11:35:41 PM3/28/11
Phlip <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in news:d1897c65-da25-40f9-be68-
f2703b...@o21g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Yeah the rescue team wasn't really there.

Tell me had did a no fly zone degenerate into ground attack missions
against Libyan ground forces?

You don't suppose we were lied to, again, do you?

Jarbidge

Mar 29, 2011, 2:32:24 AM3/29/11
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:35:41 -0500, Gray Ghost wrote:

> Phlip <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in news:d1897c65-da25-40f9-be68-
> f2703b...@o21g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

>> Somaliland. Italy never interfered with their traditional institutions,
>> so they are now doing much better than Somalia, to their south.
>> Universal health care and everything!

>>> Have you read a newspaper in the last 2 years? The US is not a success
>>> right now.
>>
>> Would you care to place bets on whether we will be out of Iraq,
>> Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Libya first?
>>
>> Trick question - we were never IN Libya. And NATO has already taken
>> over the war there...
>>

> Yeah the rescue team wasn't really there.
>
> Tell me had did a no fly zone degenerate into ground attack missions
> against Libyan ground forces?
>
> You don't suppose we were lied to, again, do you?

Us?

Change needers?

Really?

Damn.

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:13:54 AM3/30/11
In article <4d90...@news.x-privat.org>,Garbage, a.k.a. Wanker-Boy
<c...@neva.invalid>
wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:21:34 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's
> so ashamed of his own nation that he hangs out here, pretending to be an
> AMERICAN!

Garbage, a.k.a. Wanker-Boy, is a useless troll, of undetermined
nationality, who undermines American values by distracting from
the serious discussion of the corporate coup d'état taking place
in America now .

Garbage blocks debate, and the presentation of facts that differ from
his own seditious beliefs, which supports Wall Street investment banks,
environmental polluters, pointless wars, and the Bush/Obama
administrations.

Why are you UN-American, Garby?

Garby, why do you hate America?

Bush's 3rd term: Obama
------

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 2:22:33 AM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:13:54 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:26:40 AM3/30/11
In article <201103260255.UTC.imjkjn$sga$4...@tioat.net>,
Karen George <Br...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

> On 3/25/2011 6:44 PM, bob wrote:
> > On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:11:47 -0700 (PDT), Sp Qr<spqr1...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> HEADLINE: Poll: More than 33% of Americans agree that Obama is an
> >> indecisive ditherer
> >
> > no one cares
> >
> > these are the same people who vote for the wall street owned GOP
> >

> >> OVERVIEW: A new poll from Reuters finds that more than one-third of
> >> all Americans believes that Obama is nothing but an indecisive
> >> ditherer.
> >>

> >> LINK:

> >> http://www.vancouver.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/poll-more-than-33-of

> >> -americans-agree-that-obama-is-an-indecisive-ditherer
>
> Obama is our most famous dimwit.

Anyone who would use the vancouver.com as a source is a pile of crap.

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:27:32 AM3/30/11
In article <201103280130.UTC.imoocg$bbq$3...@tioat.net>,
Captain Video <ranger...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid>
wrote:

U.S.A.

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:30:01 AM3/30/11
In article <Xns9EB6948B44756We...@216.196.97.142>,
Gray Ghost <grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You'll have to excuse the "putrid spook", he's out of his mind as usual.

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:31:28 AM3/30/11
In article
<d1897c65-da25-40f9...@o21g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Phlip <phli...@gmail.com> wrote:

And NATO is run by . . . ? the U.S.

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:35:08 AM3/30/11
In article <Xns9EB6F008D31D8We...@216.196.97.142>,
Gray Ghost <grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Phlip <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in news:d1897c65-da25-40f9-be68-
> f2703b...@o21g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Haiti, when the U.S.leaves it alone.

> > Somaliland. Italy never interfered with their traditional
> > institutions, so they are now doing much better than Somalia, to their
> > south. Universal health care and everything!

> >> Have you read a newspaper in the last 2 years? The US is not a success
> >> right now.
> >
> > Would you care to place bets on whether we will be out of Iraq,
> > Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Libya first?
> >
> > Trick question - we were never IN Libya. And NATO has already taken
> > over the war there...
> >

> Yeah the rescue team wasn't really there.
>
> Tell me had did a no fly zone degenerate into ground attack missions
> against Libyan ground forces?
>
> You don't suppose we were lied to, again, do you?

You're so used to telling them, you wouldn't recognize one, if it bit
you in the ass.

Pathetic mother-fucker.

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:38:07 AM3/30/11
In article <4d91...@news.x-privat.org>, Jarbidge <c...@neva.invalid>
wrote:

2 words at a time? Personal best?

> Really?
>
> Damn.

Same bigoted pile of crap. Still pushing the same ol' crap, eh, Garby?

This is just another example of Wanker-Boy having nothing to say, butt
trying to suppress debate.
----

Garbage, a.k.a. Wanker-Boy, is a useless troll, of undetermined
nationality, who undermines American values by distracting from
the serious discussion of the corporate coup d'état taking place
in America now .

Garbage blocks debate, and the presentation of facts that differ from
his own seditious beliefs, which supports Wall Street investment banks,
environmental polluters, pointless wars, and the Bush/Obama
administrations.

Why are you UN-American, Garby?

Garby, why do you hate America?

Has anyone joined you, Wanker-Boy?

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:41:19 AM3/30/11
In article <4d91347b$1...@news.x-privat.org>, Jarbidge <c...@neva.invalid>
wrote:

No, he just happens to be right. You don't see that? What a scum-bag you
are.

Garbage, a.k.a. Wanker-Boy, is a useless troll, of undetermined
nationality, who undermines American values by distracting from
the serious discussion of the corporate coup d'état taking place
in America now .

Garbage blocks debate, and the presentation of facts that differ from
his own seditious beliefs, which supports Wall Street investment banks,
environmental polluters, pointless wars, and the Bush/Obama
administrations.

Why are you UN-American, Garby?

Garby, why do you hate America?

Bush's 3rd term: Obama
-----

If you like weekends (8 hr./day & 40 hr./week), thank a labor union.

======

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:46:30 AM3/30/11
In article <Xns9EB6A78747838We...@216.196.97.142>,
Gray Ghost <grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I didn't say that Obama turned the US into Zimbabwe you malignant tumor.

I said look to Zimbabwe to see a successful country run by a black man.

How then do you explain Nelson Mandela, ass-hole?

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:53:59 AM3/30/11
In article <4d90de92$1...@news.x-privat.org>,Garbage, a.k.a. Wanker-Boy
<c...@neva.invalid> wrote:

> Rhodes-ian actually, not that you'd be prone to historical relevance...
>
> > Now: without lying, if you can manage it, tell us what Obama did to turn
> > America into Zimbabwe. R
>
> Over 3, in fact almost 4 trillion$ of new debt in 17 months.

Black men, yellow men, Islamists, papists, what have they to do with the
the $8 trillion bailout?
<http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/06/news/economy/where_stimulus_fits_in/inde
x.htm>

Garbage, a.k.a. Wanker-Boy, is a useless troll, of undetermined
nationality, who undermines American values by distracting from
the serious discussion of the corporate coup d'état taking place
in America now .

Garbage blocks debate, and the presentation of facts that differ from
his own seditious beliefs, which supports Wall Street investment banks,
environmental polluters, pointless wars, and the Bush/Obama
administrations.

Why are you UN-American, Garby?

Garby, why do you hate America?

------

If you like weekends (8 hr./day & 40 hr./week), thank a labor union.

====

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:56:27 AM3/30/11
bob <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:55:53 -0700, Karen George
> <Br...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:
>
> >On 3/25/2011 6:44 PM, bob wrote:

> >Obama is our most famous dimwit.
>
> and george bush is our most infamous one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Bwhahahahaha

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:56:58 AM3/30/11
In article <201103280129.UTC.imooam$bbq$2...@tioat.net>,
wrote:

> On 3/25/2011 8:31 PM, bob wrote:
> > On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:55:53 -0700, Karen George
> > <Br...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

> >> Obama is our most famous dimwit.
> >
> > and george bush is our most infamous one
> >

> But George is an American.

So they tell us.

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 1:57:53 AM3/30/11
In article <WCSjp.6065$Yl2....@newsfe07.iad>,
Tom McDonald <tmcdon...@charter.net> wrote:

But we've never seen his birth certificate.

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 2:01:21 AM3/30/11
In article <swat-4003A8.2...@news.giganews.com>,

The Big Dog <sw...@bark.net> wrote:

> In article <kfnqo6lic0isbqjkc...@4ax.com>,

> bob <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:55:53 -0700, Karen George
> > <Br...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

> > >Obama is our most famous dimwit.
> >
> > and george bush is our most infamous one
>

> Two nominally democratic mid-east states exist because of Bush's
> initiatives, and a lot of people fought hard for that, they still do.
>
> Iraqis are safer than Mexicans and more optimistic towards their future
> than Americans,

Mexicans and Amricans are neo-liberals.

> and democracy is being forced at gunpoint all over the
> place, without Bush. Maybe it's bigger than Bush. Maybe Bush was right.

We'd be better off with democracy at gun-point? Governor Wallace, I
presume.

Billy

Mar 30, 2011, 2:02:48 AM3/30/11
In article
<4a2ed256-a32a-489d...@22g2000prx.googlegroups.com>,
Phlip <phli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 25, 1:11 pm, Sp Qr <spqr100...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > HEADLINE: Poll: More than 33% of Americans agree that Obama is an
> > indecisive ditherer
> >

> > OVERVIEW: A new poll from Reuters finds that more than one-third of
> > all Americans believes that Obama is nothing but an indecisive
> > ditherer.
>

> That's why they call him "No Drama Obama".

Still better than the "Worst President Ever".

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:55:32 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 23:02:48 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:55:44 PM3/30/11

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:55:59 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:57:53 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:56:12 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:56:58 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:56:22 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:56:27 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:56:33 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:53:59 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:56:44 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:46:30 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:57:08 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:41:19 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:57:21 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:38:07 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:57:36 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:35:08 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:57:47 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:31:28 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:58:00 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:30:01 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:58:09 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:27:32 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's

Jarbidge

Mar 30, 2011, 12:58:19 PM3/30/11
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:26:40 -0700, Billy is a useless Aussie troll who's