Just wondering

1 view

Bob Thomas

Sep 17, 2003, 3:31:28 PM9/17/03
I see a lot of signs, "Lots for sale". Never see one, "Very little for
sale".????????

There are a lot of things with Poppy seeds. Never see any Mommy
seeds.........??

What earthly purpose does all that hair in the armpits serve?

People are always saying, "There's a front moving thru". Never hear about
the back going thru....?? Going out, yes. Mine goes out more than I do.

Never have understood the difference between "flammable" and "inflammable".

What the Hell is that damned cat hissing at???

Hurricanes, tornados, typhoons, earthquakes, fires, plagues.....maybe there
IS a God, and he's out to get us.

????????

bob (having a slow afternoon)

jingles

Sep 17, 2003, 8:26:32 PM9/17/03
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:31:28 GMT, "Bob Thomas" <rob...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

Oh I don't know....a pretty good serving there....8)

jingles

<

Lotte Aron

Sep 17, 2003, 8:47:06 PM9/17/03
Bob - - you can do better than that!!!
going down the list of your pearls of wisdom: :-)
"Lots for sale" - - no comment!!!
"Popyseeds" - - " "
"hair in he armpits" to absorb perspiration. but then you know that!!
"flammable' certain materials
"inflammable" - some members of newsgroups!!
Cat hissing; needs anger management
instructions
"hurricanes, earthquakes,etc.etc.' - the answer to your question: NO
-there isn't, and he(it) (she) isn't!!!
Have a nice (better) day!!===Lotte

Lyndon

Sep 18, 2003, 2:28:06 AM9/18/03
> I see a lot of signs, "Lots for sale".   Never see one, "Very little for
> sale".????????

We have 'Car Boot' Sales. Who the heck wants to buy a car boot?

> There are a lot of things with Poppy seeds.  Never see any Mommy
> seeds.........??
But there are Baby seeds!

> What earthly purpose does all that hair in the armpits serve?

I believe it is put there in case you need a transplant in later life.

> People are always saying, "There's a front moving thru".  Never hear about
> the back going thru....??  Going out, yes.  Mine goes out more than I do.

The postman has just called, and he wan't saying it. So it cannot be true that people are *always* saying it.

> Never have understood the difference between "flammable" and "inflammable".

... or the difference between ferior and inferior?

> What the Hell is that damned cat hissing at???

How did you know my cat was hissing?

> Hurricanes, tornados, typhoons, earthquakes, fires, plagues.....maybe there
> IS a God, and he's out to get us.

Cerebral Palsy, Alzheimer's, glaucoma, arthritis, heart disease, deafness, cancer ..... if he/she is out there I have a few questions for the design team!

> ????????
>
> bob (having a slow afternoon)

Lyndon
(having an even slower morning)

Bob Thomas

Sep 18, 2003, 10:58:08 AM9/18/03
"Lotte Aron" <liese...@webtv.net> wrote in message
Loosen up, Gentle Lady. Just havin' some fun.

cheers

bob