The reason Frog Funky isn't here...

Ed the Cat

Nov 17, 2019, 1:20:59 PM11/17/19
...is because he was arrested for tickling donkeys.

Ed the Cat

Dec 20, 2019, 1:28:35 PM12/20/19
Just a quick update on the Frog Funky donkey tickling case. He was found guilty by a majority jury and ordered to do 20 hours interpretive jazz dance in a public location of his choosing. Unfortunately, he chose to do it just outside a donkey sanctuary and the donkeys became upset and he was subsequently arrested again. Stay tuned for further updates...

Frog Funky

Jan 30, 2020, 5:20:21 PM1/30/20
On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 6:28:35 PM UTC, Ed the Cat wrote:
> Just a quick update on the Frog Funky donkey tickling case. He was found guilty by a majority jury and ordered to do 20 hours interpretive jazz dance in a public location of his choosing. Unfortunately, he chose to do it just outside a donkey sanctuary and the donkeys became upset and he was subsequently arrested again. Stay tuned for further updates...

It was not a donkey, it was a mule. Get your facts straight.

Ed the Cat

May 16, 2020, 9:13:23 AM5/16/20
I apologise sincerely. Feel free to punish me. Preferably by smearing mashed banana all over my face.

Frog Funky

May 29, 2020, 3:29:05 AM5/29/20
How am I punishing you by pandering to your fetishes?