Verizon's stupid blonde with the stick-up-her-ass commercial.

Peterson

Dec 28, 2021, 5:35:02 AM12/28/21
Come on Verizon. Can't your money buy anything better than that
noisy stupid rag?

Yat

Sep 8, 2022, 1:35:12 PM9/8/22
On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 4:35:02 AM UTC-6, Peterson wrote:
> Come on Verizon. Can't your money buy anything better than that
> noisy stupid rag?
Your mom

BeH

Sep 8, 2022, 2:48:44 PM9/8/22
How much is a used mom going for these days?

Hello there Yatgirl - it's been a while..

Also: Why isn't Frog Funky here. It's only been like 15 years.

BeH

Yat

Oct 6, 2022, 10:08:59 AM10/6/22
Herro......

BeH

Oct 6, 2022, 5:55:33 PM10/6/22
Aha! There you are. How is the world treating you? Still keeping the
cauldron hot down in NO?

BeH

Frog Funky

Jan 2, 2023, 5:11:03 PM1/2/23
I faked my own death, to boost sales of my classic album, 'Sing along with Froggy'

BeH

Jan 3, 2023, 11:49:49 AM1/3/23
I can tell you it worked - it's impossible to find anywhere. But I
suppose you already know that, sitting atop your mountain of royalty money.

Now go say hi to Merlyne (and me) over in acme like some famous person
visiting a children's hospital...

--
BeH

Frog Funky

Jan 3, 2023, 3:53:02 PM1/3/23
Acme's still going? Nice one!

BeH

Jan 4, 2023, 12:10:28 PM1/4/23
Well sort of. For now there are only two people... But I'm sure some
more will show up any day now.

--
BeH