Oh,

old mr h

Apr 16, 2012, 2:35:30 PM4/16/12
I forgot what.

--
mr h
still at it, after all these years

Cyrano

Apr 18, 2012, 8:23:44 AM4/18/12
What?

old mr h

Apr 18, 2012, 1:04:42 PM4/18/12
In article <589322e0-1a31-4bbd-8812-79561d2c6357
@n19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, ona...@hotmail.com says...
I dunno - I forgot!

--
mr h

NikkiPooooo

Nov 26, 2013, 3:05:05 AM11/26/13
I can't believe this group is still here, or, was a year ago. How silly, indeed.

profIJM

Nov 29, 2013, 7:04:37 AM11/29/13
On 26/11/13 08:05, NikkiPooooo wrote:
> I can't believe this group is still here, or, was a year ago. How silly, indeed.

Well, it is. Which is quite silly.

NikkiPooooo- Fair Maiden of Silly

Nov 10, 2014, 4:20:29 AM11/10/14
And in keeping with a street if tradition, here it is, a year later again.

profIJM

Nov 17, 2014, 1:08:22 PM11/17/14
On 10/11/14 09:20, NikkiPooooo- Fair Maiden of Silly wrote:
> And in keeping with a street if tradition, here it is, a year later again.

Indeed.

yatgirl teh bucket

Apr 12, 2019, 10:04:33 PM4/12/19
what!?