Frog Funky Stole My Underpants?

Ed the Cat

Oct 5, 2019, 5:52:37 AM10/5/19
Has anyone seen Frog Funky? Several pairs of my favourite underpants have gone missing and I strongly suspect it might be him, since he has a thing for wearing other people's underpants on his head.

Frog Funky

Jan 30, 2020, 5:26:30 PM1/30/20
On Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 10:52:37 AM UTC+1, Ed the Cat wrote:
> Has anyone seen Frog Funky? Several pairs of my favourite underpants have gone missing and I strongly suspect it might be him, since he has a thing for wearing other people's underpants on his head.

Never heard of him.

Ed the Cat

May 16, 2020, 9:10:38 AM5/16/20
You should know it is an offence to impersonate Frog Funky, according to the Frog Funky Act 1999, punishable by a maximum of 14 days trapped in a room while being repeatedly played Justin Bieber's Greatest Hits.

Frog Funky

May 29, 2020, 3:33:15 AM5/29/20
You're allowed to impersonate if you buy into my OFFICIAL Frog Funky Franchise Scheme.

However you are automatically banned from the franchise if you post any kind of humour that makes sense to someone.