Oh Dear It's Happening Again

Frog Funky

May 11, 2018, 12:24:30 PM5/11/18
Being back here brings back old feelings and sensations. A darkness is descending upon me that I haven't felt in a long time. Is it? No it can't be! But it must.... tHe VoIcEs!ThEy'Re BaCk! ScReAmInG iN mY eAr, TeLlInG mE tO dO bAd ThInGs LiKe MuG a ShEePdOg Or VoTe RePuBlIcAn! I mUsT rEsIsT, bUt I cAn'T! i CaN't! AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaRrRrRrRrRrRrRrGgGgGgGgGgGgGgGgHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHh!

Ed the Cat

Sep 19, 2019, 2:59:01 PM9/19/19
tHaT's BeCaUaSe YoU aRe WeArInG yOuR uNdErPaNtS oN YoUr HeAd

Frog Funky

Jan 2, 2023, 5:18:56 PM1/2/23
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 7:59:01 PM UTC+1, Ed the Cat wrote:
> tHaT's BeCaUaSe YoU aRe WeArInG yOuR uNdErPaNtS oN YoUr HeAd
Cobblers
:O)
Clarence The Frog