Frog Funky Wears His Underpants On His Head

Ed the Cat

Oct 16, 2019, 9:41:59 AM10/16/19
Because he's too stupid to wear them on his normal underpant place.

Frog Funky

Jan 30, 2020, 5:25:07 PM1/30/20
On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 2:41:59 PM UTC+1, Ed the Cat wrote:
> Because he's too stupid to wear them on his normal underpant place.

I wear boxer-shorts these days. My wobbly-wobbly y-front days came to an abrupt end in the mid 00s.

Ed the Cat

May 16, 2020, 9:16:04 AM5/16/20
Yes, but you wear your boxer shorts on your head. On your underpants place you wear frilly knickers.

Frog Funky

May 29, 2020, 3:35:55 AM5/29/20
You're just jealous because I wear them better than you.