Silly Names WANTED!!!

company2

Nov 5, 2003, 7:29:25 PM11/5/03
Do you know someone with a silly name? Maybe you live in a town or a road
with a Silly Name?

Why not visit our site and add them to it? Names will be put into a poll and
our vistors can vote for the best in each category. You might even win a
prize!

Check it out...

www.silly-names.co.uk

it's too silly to miss!

LM3524D'0'

Nov 5, 2003, 7:50:14 PM11/5/03
'I 'Once met a street name 'NOTTAWAY' . (dash-point)

'funi_ + 'I didn't name-it..

"company2" <helenwi...@freenet.co.uk> wrote in message

http://www.usenet.com

Cyrano

Nov 6, 2003, 2:48:48 AM11/6/03
"company2" <helenwi...@freenet.co.uk> wrote in message news:<boc4q7$86e$2...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...

I live pretty close to Hooker Street.

Yatgirl theBucket

Nov 6, 2003, 9:37:48 AM11/6/03
On 5 Nov 2003 23:48:48 -0800, Cyrano wrote:
>> Check it out...
>>
>> www.silly-names.co.uk
>> it's too silly to miss!
>
> I live pretty close to Hooker Street.

I lived by Fagot in Metairie
--
Yatgirl theBucket
You canna change the Laws of Physics, Jim!

triple-heart-bypass

Nov 6, 2003, 6:48:11 PM11/6/03
Yatgirl theBucket <yat...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:<6wk2ip0h6cy9$.3r96lj8f...@40tude.net>...

> On 5 Nov 2003 23:48:48 -0800, Cyrano wrote:
> >> Check it out...
> >>
> >> www.silly-names.co.uk
> >> it's too silly to miss!
> >
> > I live pretty close to Hooker Street.
>
> I lived by Fagot in Metairie

I once ate a bag of Austrian crisps called "Ruud bitz." When I opened
the bag they contained my genitals.