Re: The Sunspot Scapegoat

qqq_qqq

Jun 6, 2009, 5:03:06 AM6/6/09
Peter Muehlbauer wrote:

[snip]

> http://www.umweltluege.de/images/ipcc2007rfgraph.gif

This is a k0000000ksite.

> And then compare it with the CO2 component in the chart:
>
> Sun range: 1.1 - 2.3 Wm-2

Apparently you have even trouble reading graphs that you quote, the
variability of the flux of the Sun is called the Solar irradiance, and
it is +0.12 (0.06--0.30) W/m^2

> CO2 range: 1.49 - 1.83 Wm-2

You quoted that right, one of your accomplishments on D-Day anniversary.

> So CO2 is only a partial subset of sun's radiative forcing.

Remember you D-Day anniversary accomplishments?

> All other components in the chart show a total positive forcing of 1.5 Wm-2,
> as a quid pro quo to 1.45 Wm-2 for a total negative forcing.

Again, you need new spectacles and a new hearing aid, the total net
forcing is 1.6 (0.6-2.4) W/m^2.

> This leaves a total of negligible 0.05 Wm-2 in favor of positive radiation
> forcing, but there are huge deficiencies of approved science just at the minor
> divisions in the IPCC chart marked as "LOSU LOW".

This is a lie or a misinterpretation.

> It's almost safe to assume that there is NO residual total radiative forcing
> by now.

Lie, you even contradict yourself you dumbkopf.

> Quite the contrary, if all the "LOSU MED or LOW" marked divisions will be
> scrutinized, it will give an additional negative RF that would destroy the
> IPCC card house *and* the political lies.

You can only draw this conclusion AFTER you've investigated them, but
again you show your typical bias of turning down science BEFORE the
causes are investigated.

> If climate is getting colder, as it can be seen in the last years, the IPCC
> chart *must* be logically incorrect in some divisions.

There is no evidence for this statement, therefore we call it denial.

> Feel free now to post another ad hominem.
> I get a kick out of it and I don't care, nutcase.

Why don't you go the NG alt.shut.the.hell.up.geek or alt.flame or
equivalent newsgroups. It may be a lot more fun to talk with some of
your peers over there?

Ultimately to survive we should blow up our Moon, the particles
in orbit that remain help to combat global warming.

qqq_qqq

Jun 6, 2009, 7:32:58 AM6/6/09
Peter Muehlbauer wrote:
> [...]

> So CO2 is only a partial subset of sun's radiative forcing.
>

> You prefer this graph from the original IPCC site?
> Ah, no, then this must be a k0000000ksite too.

>>> And then compare it with the CO2 component in the chart:
>>>
>>> Sun range: 1.1 - 2.3 Wm-2
>> Apparently you have even trouble reading graphs that you quote, the
>> variability of the flux of the Sun is called the Solar irradiance, and
>> it is +0.12 (0.06--0.30) W/m^2
>
> Apparently YOU need help with reading.
>
> "Thus, increased solar activity is responsible for a total
> increase of 1.7�0.6Wm-2."
>
> This makes
> Sun range: 1.1 - 2.3 Wm-2
>
>>> CO2 range: 1.49 - 1.83 Wm-2
>> You quoted that right, one of your accomplishments on D-Day anniversary.
>>
>>> So CO2 is only a partial subset of sun's radiative forcing.
>> Remember you D-Day anniversary accomplishments?
>
> Bla bla bla... nothing related to the subject, of course.

>>> All other components in the chart show a total positive forcing of 1.5 Wm-2,
>>> as a quid pro quo to 1.45 Wm-2 for a total negative forcing.
>> Again, you need new spectacles and a new hearing aid, the total net
>> forcing is 1.6 (0.6-2.4) W/m^2.
>
> Again dyslexia and illogicalness.

>>> This leaves a total of negligible 0.05 Wm-2 in favor of positive radiation
>>> forcing, but there are huge deficiencies of approved science just at the minor
>>> divisions in the IPCC chart marked as "LOSU LOW".
>> This is a lie or a misinterpretation.
>
> Your problem is not only dyslexia, but also mathematics and logics.

>>> It's almost safe to assume that there is NO residual total radiative forcing
>>> by now.
>> Lie, you even contradict yourself you dumbkopf.
>
> It is written Dummkopf, FYI.
> If you want to flame in a foreign language, then do it precisely.
> Otherwise you expose yourself to ridicule.

>>> Quite the contrary, if all the "LOSU MED or LOW" marked divisions will be
>>> scrutinized, it will give an additional negative RF that would destroy the
>>> IPCC card house *and* the political lies.
>> You can only draw this conclusion AFTER you've investigated them, but
>> again you show your typical bias of turning down science BEFORE the
>> causes are investigated.
>
> Are they investigated by IPCC in full effect?
> A clear NO!
> Own-goal again for you, AGWs and IPCC.
> You are riding a double-edged sword, which makes you kick yourself in the ass.

>>> If climate is getting colder, as it can be seen in the last years, the IPCC
>>> chart *must* be logically incorrect in some divisions.
>> There is no evidence for this statement, therefore we call it denial.
>
> There is enough evidence, but you deliberately refuse to accept it.
> But that's typical for a birdbrain like you.

>>> Feel free now to post another ad hominem.
>>> I get a kick out of it and I don't care, nutcase.
>> Why don't you go the NG alt.shut.the.hell.up.geek or alt.flame or
>> equivalent newsgroups. It may be a lot more fun to talk with some of

Dummkopf Dummkopf Dummkopf Dummkopf Dummkopf Dummkopf Dummkopf Dummkopf

Translation: Mr Peter Muehlbauer alias Dummkopf has nothing to refute
Lockwood and Frohlich paper. Furthermore he does not understand the
changes in the forcings listed in the latest IPCC report. I rest my case.