Re: Can we free the monkey without sexual liberation?

1 view

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 29, 2010, 10:28:25 PM3/29/10
On Mar 29, 12:05 pm, Jym Dyer <j...@econet.org> wrote:
> Comandante Apeshit writes:
> > My modesty wouldn't allow me to say that I could drive a whole
> > town crazy about my sexy looks on a bike ....
>
> =v= No, not your modesty.  That would be your delusionary nature
> at work there (as amply documented in nearly every message you
> crosspost to far too many newsgroups).
>     <_Jym_>

"Napoleonic Complex," you mean. No, I'm not at all like that. I follow
the strategy of monkeys to make noise, not war.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/J/Q/bush_napoleon.jpg

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 30, 2010, 2:41:46 PM3/30/10
On Mar 29, 12:05 pm, Jym Dyer <j...@econet.org> wrote:
> Comandante Apeshit writes:
> > My modesty wouldn't allow me to say that I could drive a whole
> > town crazy about my sexy looks on a bike ....
>
> =v= No, not your modesty.  That would be your delusionary nature
> at work there (as amply documented in nearly every message you
> crosspost to far too many newsgroups).
>     <_Jym_>

Any change needs BIG NOISE, COORDINATION AND SOLIDARITY, not unlike...

http://mybignoise.blogspot.com/2007/08/solidarity-law-of-jungle.html

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 31, 2010, 10:52:58 AM3/31/10
On Mar 31, 7:33 am, Earle Jones <earle.jo...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Jesus drove a Plymouth.
>
> "He drove them from the temple in his Fury."
>
> earle

I think all important people like the Devil drive SUVs nowadays. Then
Jesus comes in his Smart and gets crushed in an accident. Nobody can
escape the Laws of Physics, you know.