Re: Liberals make excuses for thuggery [RE: Lovely Citizens of Oakland Strike Again]

Stan de SD

Jan 21, 2009, 2:54:28 PM1/21/09
On Jan 21, 1:18 am, Jym Dyer <j...@econet.org> wrote:
> Stan de SD a.k.a. Stan Rothwell a.k.a. Stain de STD lies again:
>
> > "Vagina Jym" Dyer, who spells his name with a "y" in solidary
> > [sic] with fruitcake feminists, is about as whacked as you are.
>
> =v= Regarding the V-word, Stan really shouldn't attempt to use
> concepts that he has absolutely no familiarity with.
>
> =v= Regarding the Y-spelling, Stan is just making up more crap,
> as is his wont.

I recall seeing a post dripping with PC platitudes some years back
where you spelled woman with a "y", so I made the connection
accordingy. If you have a new-found sense of masculinity, then good
for you - I'm sure your parents would be proud.

> Actually, the letter "Y" in chromosomal form is
> an indicator of maleness, but most importantly, it looks great
> in a "Jym Dyer, Brooklyn NY" byline.  (I'll note that Stan lived
> not in Brooklyn but in, um, Queens.  Not that there's anything
> wrong with that.)

Actually, there was a fair amount wrong with it at the time our family
abandoned the old home on Roosevelt Avenue in Flushing. Thing have
improved a bit, thanks to Rudy's term of office, but I have no burning
urge to move back there...

> =v= I do stand in solidarity with feminists,

Which means you have some issues, as I referred to with your moniker.
However, given that you finally admit to not having female genitalia,
I will refrain from such comments and instead refer to you as "Real
Woman Fucker Jim, who Doesn't Have a Vagina". Is that better?

Stan de SD

Jan 22, 2009, 1:59:54 PM1/22/09
On Jan 21, 1:18 am, Jym Dyer <j...@econet.org> wrote:
> Stan de SD a.k.a. Stan Rothwell a.k.a. Stain de STD lies again:
>
> > "Vagina Jym" Dyer, who spells his name with a "y" in solidary
> > [sic] with fruitcake feminists, is about as whacked as you are.
>
> =v= Regarding the V-word, Stan really shouldn't attempt to use
> concepts that he has absolutely no familiarity with.
>
> =v= Regarding the Y-spelling, Stan is just making up more crap,
> as is his wont.  Actually, the letter "Y" in chromosomal form is

> an indicator of maleness, but most importantly, it looks great
> in a "Jym Dyer, Brooklyn NY" byline.  (I'll note that Stan lived
> not in Brooklyn but in, um, Queens.  Not that there's anything
> wrong with that.)
>
> =v= I do stand in solidarity with feminists, but I steadfastly
> avoid fruitcake.
>
> =v= Correcting all of Stan's falsehoods would take more time
> than any productive citizen could allot, of course, as he is
> a malicious and pathological liar:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.misc/msg/8a2431ff3d8fafd2
>
> =v= Going even further back, he made malicious and demonstrably
> false statements about me under his name Stan Rothwell:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.org.sierra-club/msg/68efd74fea698e61
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.org.sierra-club/msg/1305ecdd9395ca94
>
> Anyone who cares to view the complete thread can see that he was
> challenged to provide a shred of evidence for his statements,
> to which he responded, "I just may do that."  It's 8 years later
> and he hasn't, of course.

Better get some rest, Jym. You're sounding more and more like Billy
every day.