Is Little Steven Van Zandt bald headed?

Digit Eyes

Feb 23, 2003, 6:36:21 PM2/23/03
Is Little Steven Van Zandt bald headed?

Tina

Feb 23, 2003, 6:59:25 PM2/23/03
Digit Eyes wrote: << Is Little Steven Van Zandt bald headed? >>

Why?

Tunzter

Feb 23, 2003, 8:36:41 PM2/23/03
>Subject: Re: Is Little Steven Van Zandt bald headed?
>From: lisa...@aol.comspamIam (Tina)

>Digit Eyes wrote: << Is Little Steven Van Zandt bald headed? >>
>
>Why?

Because he always wears a scarf on his head onstage and a wig on The Sopranos?
Has anyone seen a pic of him without something covering his head?

www.tunzter.gemm.com
"Don't count spilled milk before you leap"

PStaw57550

Feb 23, 2003, 9:29:31 PM2/23/03
I met Stevey about 5 or 6 years ago and at that time, no - he had hair, brown
straight stringy hair.

Tina

Feb 23, 2003, 11:28:08 PM2/23/03
Tunzter wrote:<< Because he always wears a scarf on his head onstage and a wig
on The Sopranos? >>

Could they have gotten a more unrealistic wig for him to wear on the Sopranos?

Michelle

Feb 24, 2003, 3:04:44 PM2/24/03

He gave an interview on NPR's Fresh Air once, he said he's been bald
since his youth, some kind of skin condition or something. And the
unrealistic wig on the Soprano's is part of the joke. Stevie does a
killer impression (no pun intended) of Al Pacino, and the wig
excentuates that likeness.

Michelle

KashiaK

Feb 24, 2003, 3:59:56 PM2/24/03
>From: mge...@albion.edu (Michelle)

>He gave an interview on NPR's Fresh Air once, he said he's been bald
>since his youth, some kind of skin condition or something. And the
>unrealistic wig on the Soprano's is part of the joke. Stevie does a
>killer impression (no pun intended) of Al Pacino, and the wig
>excentuates that likeness.

I like Springsteen but was never familiar with his E Street Band members.
Little Steven played one hell of a good guitar last night during the Strummer
trib. I'm impressed.

Kassie

metma...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2019, 1:08:00 AM8/10/19
He was in a car accident when he was younger. Due to scaring on his head, he has bald spots. He use to wear hats, but now wears the scarf.

riptay...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2020, 10:31:54 PM7/31/20
Of course he’s bald. It’s so freakin obvious. It has nothing to do with “scars” on his head from an accident. That is such bs. There is another pic of him floating around on the Internet showing him with very nice blonde hair...so ridiculous. It’s easy photoshop work. If that was his real hair then why does he wear that jet black helmet wig on the Sopranos? He’s absurdly self conscious about it.
Click link below, this is his real hair. Don’t be stupid people:
https://www.pinterest.com/GSDgrrl/stevie-van-zandt/

Paul Edward M

Nov 24, 2023, 6:57:42 PM11/24/23
Your an idiot. While throwing around words like "obvious" that pic with the blonde hair is obviously Justin Beiber's hair and is obviously photoshopped....what are ya...NEW??