Is Michael T WEISS gay ?

Stef

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
Is the actor who stars in the TV series "The pretender" gay ?

JLplsSS

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
>Is the actor who stars in the TV series "The pretender" gay ?

A very large number of people who write BI's seem to think so.

Donna
My opinions might have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

ladyw...@gmail.com

May 8, 2013, 2:07:10 PM5/8/13
On Sunday, November 5, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Stef wrote:
> Is the actor who stars in the TV series "The pretender" gay ?

There is privacy and private for reasons. But I'm suppecting he plays for the other team and me being a female that's all I'm going to say.

Dano

Jun 11, 2013, 11:13:10 AM6/11/13
"Scott Wiseman" wrote in message

In article <7aa55ae6-77eb-4bfa-87a8-
4b341a...@googlegroups.com>
You mean you're not going to come right out and say he sucks
penises and takes them up the butt? Like Barack Obama does?

Wow. Aren't YOU the fucking caveman? And a great intellect too.

Mark

Jul 29, 2013, 6:22:40 PM7/29/13

ladyw...@gmail.com wrote:

>You mean you're not going to come right out and say he sucks
>penises and takes them up the butt? Like Barack Obama does?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Bv_RZhmDw

Message has been deleted

Scott Wiseman

Jun 11, 2013, 7:14:00 AM6/11/13
In article <7aa55ae6-77eb-4bfa-87a8-
4b341a...@googlegroups.com>

scot...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2019, 6:14:28 PM1/19/19
On Sunday, November 5, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Stef wrote:
> Is the actor who stars in the TV series "The pretender" gay ?

He seems to lead a very private life. Andrea Parker made the comment that he has a secret. Either he is gay or he wears a hair piece. Take your choice.

townro...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2019, 7:00:33 PM2/12/19
Don't think he wears a hair piece. Mr. Weiss has always had beautiful hair.

jn1960...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2020, 8:28:14 PM4/11/20
Yes he is gay...and had a crystal meth issue when he lived in the Venice canals...hot as hell though..sexy bottom stud

townro...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2020, 3:41:37 PM4/16/20
On Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 8:28:14 PM UTC-4, jn1960...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes he is gay...and had a crystal meth issue when he lived in the Venice canals...hot as hell though..sexy bottom stud

Didn't he get married recently? Whether he's straight or gay,he'll always be one of my favorite actors.

gerald...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2020, 8:07:50 PM6/6/20
What race are serial killers?

BevyAnn

Oct 29, 2023, 2:15:15 PM10/29/23
On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 8:07:50 PM UTC-4, gerald...@gmail.com wrote:
> What race are serial kill

Since when of late has it been of importance whether Michael is gay or not.. I admit if your a woman and you fall in love with him in the romance scenes that it kinda blows out your candle, however it doesn’t take away from his incredible acting. He is good and they make his looks smoking hot in the romance scenes.

RICK 0e

Nov 1, 2023, 12:07:28 PM11/1/23
On Sunday, November 5, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, JLplsSS wrote:
> >Is the actor who stars in the TV series "The pretender" gay ?

RICK 0e

Nov 1, 2023, 12:13:10 PM11/1/23
In a time when human rights are once again on the line from the MAGA extremists, it seems even more important to stand strong, proud, and OUT!🏳️‍🌈. BUT Whether or not Michael or anyone else is gay should NOT be anyone's concern.

RICK 0e

Nov 1, 2023, 12:14:07 PM11/1/23

David Dalton

Nov 4, 2023, 6:23:18 PM11/4/23
On Nov 1, 2023, RICK 0e wrote on alt.showbiz.gossip
(in article<a0b7d128-bed0-48df...@googlegroups.com>):
No, he is not gay, from my matchmaking ability he is
bifT (transgendered, spiritually bif in male form) and
is thus optimally sexually compatible with bifs (women
attracted to both genders), lesbians (women attracted
just to women), and straight-type-2 men (men compatible
just with bifs). He is also compatible, but less than
optimally compatible, with straight-type-1 men and
with bims (men attracted to both genders). He
is not compatible with gay men (men attracted just
to men). A VERY good match for him will be rocker Linda Perry,
who is straight-type-2-MT, but only after her unconsummated
old lock is rendered incomplete, which I hope will be
later tonight (if not, she could get permission from
her old lock bif to be involved with other bifs).

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)

David Dalton

Nov 4, 2023, 7:18:50 PM11/4/23
On Nov 4, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AF6FBC700...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 1, 2023, RICK 0e wrote on alt.showbiz.gossip
> (in article<a0b7d128-bed0-48df...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > A very large number of people who write BI's seem to think so.
> > >
> > > Donna
> > > My opinions might have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
>
> No, he is not gay, from my matchmaking ability he is
> bifT (transgendered, spiritually bif in male form) and
> is thus optimally sexually compatible with bifs (women
> attracted to both genders), lesbians (women attracted
> just to women), and straight-type-2 men (men compatible
> just with bifs). He is also compatible, but less than
> optimally compatible, with straight-type-1 men and
> with bims (men attracted to both genders). He
> is not compatible with gay men (men attracted just
> to men).

But of course he is also not compatible with
straight-type-1 women and straight-type-2 women
(women compatible just with bims, men attracted
to both genders).

> A VERY good match for him will be rocker Linda Perry,
> who is straight-type-2-MT, but only after her unconsummated
> old lock is rendered incomplete, which I hope will be
> later tonight (if not, she could get permission from
> her old lock bif to be involved with other bifs).

As I have said before, if Linda Perry wants to rob the cradle,
another good match for her is bifT indigenous musician
Jeremy Dutcher. And the age difference shouldn’t
matter much after the sudden evolution, if that works.
And maybe she might want both of them, ha.

Feel free to consult me for matchmaking advice, for free for now.
But I can’t do it just from a name, but would need a picture.