Eszterhas' book paints Sharon Stone as a whore

Bhangram

Jun 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/27/00
New Book Reveals Sharon Stone's Basic Instincts
Tuesday, June 27, 2000 By Bill Hoffmann

NEW YORK — A new book on Hollywood during the Clinton years
portrays Sharon Stone as a dope-smoking, power-obsessed star who
used the casting couch to climb to the top.
The blond actress is such a manipulator she even gave a
screenwriter a sensual back massage without underwear to get one
of her sex scenes rewritten, Joe Eszterhas writes in American
Rhapsody.

"Sharon was straddling my back with her legs, moving up and down
[and] I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties," Eszterhas
reports in Rhapsody, which is excerpted in the August issue of
Talk magazine.

Eszterhas — who scripted Basic Instinct, the sex thriller that
made Stone a star — says:

"Sharon's knowledge of power was elemental, primal, learned in
modeling sessions [at 19] and casting couches and in the back
rooms of shadowy, back-lighted discos in Milan and Buenos
Aires."

One of Stone's former agents tells Eszterhas: "We used to have a
saying among us at the agency: 'Put Sharon in the room alone
with the director and she'll close the deal.'"

Shortly after the release of Basic Instinct, Eszterhas says he
went to Stone's home where they "smoked some of her Thai," drank
Cristal champagne and then "wound up on the rug, crawling
around."

Later, they jumped in a limo to go eat "stoned out of our minds.
She had scampi sauce dripping down her chin. She looked at the
other diners and said, ‘Who are those ---?'

"They were studio heads and producers staring at us."

Eszterhas says Stone threatened to walk off the set of her next
film, Sliver, over a scene in which her character masturbates in
a tub - claiming "women don't do it that way."

When director Phillip Noyce insisted she do it as Eszterhas
wrote it, Stone met both men in a hotel suite, straddled
Eszterhas on the floor and massaged him sans panties as Noyce
watched and got all hot and bothered, the writer says.

"Do the scene how you want," Noyce later agreed.

Eszterhas says Stone hated the casting of co-star Billy Baldwin
in Sliver, complaining: "He's a boy. Give me a man. Give me
Alec. I'd let Alec throw me over a table anytime."

Her dislike for Billy Baldwin was so strong, in fact, "she'd
wipe her mouth after kissing him or rinse it with mouthwash. She
bit his tongue during a kiss," Eszterhas says.

He also claims Sharon tried to make Baldwin fall in love with
her "so hard, he won't know what hit him" and it "really p***d
her off" when he wouldn't stray from his girlfriend.

Stone's publicist, Cheryl Meisel, said the actress had not seen
the book and had no comment.

Eszterhas also says he believes Stone would be the perfect
partner for President Clinton because she's "the ripest of ripe
peaches, the apotheosis of the curvy beauty-pageant blondes he's
always favored."

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

james jorden

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
So, here we have a man who sells (for money) the story how he rewrote a
script (paid off in a back massage). And he's calling someone *else*
"whore."

Bhangram wrote:

--
==============

james jorden
jjo...@bellatlantic.net
www.parterre.com

"I cannot begin to describe the filth backstage." -- Kyra Vayne

P.J. Gladnick

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
Does the book also talk about how Sharon Stone would check into hotel rooms
all over the country and then dial up guys to drop by for some very personal
room service. I understand that JFK, Jr. was one of the room service guys.
Also Sharon Stone spent a very late session in the White House to discuss
foreign affairs with Billy.

Michael Ritchie

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
james jorden wrote:

> So, here we have a man who sells (for money) the story how he rewrote a
> script (paid off in a back massage). And he's calling someone *else*
> "whore."

On the one hand, Eszterhas has always struck me as
a big, sleazy asshole. But does it really surprise
anyone that Sharon Stone might act like he says
she did?

--M.

Imogen

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
In article <3959F9A0...@bellatlantic.net>, james jorden
<jjo...@bellatlantic.net> wrote:

> So, here we have a man who sells (for money) the story how he rewrote a
> script (paid off in a back massage). And he's calling someone *else*
> "whore."

I don't believe he did call her a whore, that was the poster's
interpolation. I think Eszterhas actually admires her.

Imogen

Romhell

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
> I understand that JFK, Jr. was one of the room service guys.
>Also Sharon Stone spent a very late session in the White House to discuss
>foreign affairs with Billy.

Where do you get this so called information?

CiRa

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
What a shock!
Cira

DepressedGrl

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
Cira!!! Hey how are you!!! We've missed you!!

Sincerely,
DG

Fiona McQuarrie

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
Does anyone really care what Joe Eszterhas says any more?

Cheers, Fiona

MLYoung

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
>"Sharon was straddling my back with her legs, moving up and down
>[and] I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties," Eszterhas
>reports in Rhapsody, which is excerpted in the August issue of
>Talk magazine.

Gee and Joe was so unwilling. Of course,
he's the guy who got fired from a
newspaper for embellishing his stories . . .

--margaret

MLYoung

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00

>I don't believe he did call her a whore, that was the poster's
>interpolation. I think Eszterhas actually admires her.

He ought to. You don't realize what
Stone's pulling off in Basic Instinct
until you see Elizabeth Berkley in
Showgirls.

--margaret

>Imogen

Imogen

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
In article <8jdh28$sl$4...@morgoth.sfu.ca>, Fiona McQuarrie
<mcqu...@sfu.ca> wrote:

> Does anyone really care what Joe Eszterhas says any more?
>
> Cheers, Fiona

If he's going to dish the dirt, then yeah.

Imogen

Rhodes Is Back

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
>Does the book also talk about how Sharon Stone would check into hotel rooms
>all over the country and then dial up guys to drop by for some very personal
>room service. I understand that JFK, Jr. was one of the room service guys.

I seriously doubt it.Can't you see how much he hates her? Hey Janice! Why the
focus on Ms. nearly bald-headed Stone? If it's because she is one of the many
women who falsely claimto have dated JFK jr., doesnt it make her just THAT--one
of MANY?

John,
who thinks Ms. Stone has no fucking neck (literally her head is perched on top
of her shoulders) and shouldn't have chopped off the little bit of hair she
had!

CiRa

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
Hi!!!! How are YOU?? I'm working on this end..Kinda glad to see this whole
Elian thing end. I'm pooped! Thanks for the "hello." Hope you are well too.

Cira

----------------------------

>Eszterhas' book paints Sharon Stone as a whore
>From: DepressedGrl <jewishpunkroc...@my-deja.com.invalid>
>Date: Wed, Jun 28, 2000 14:30 EDT

>Sincerely,
>DG

Cira

Sybbis

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00

Rhodes Is Back wrote:

> >Does the book also talk about how Sharon Stone would check into hotel rooms
> >all over the country and then dial up guys to drop by for some very personal
> >room service. I understand that JFK, Jr. was one of the room service guys.

> I seriously doubt it.Can't you see how much he hates her? Hey Janice! Why the
> focus on Ms. nearly bald-headed Stone? If it's because she is one of the many
> women who falsely claimto have dated JFK jr., doesnt it make her just THAT--one
> of MANY?

I don't think it was a false claim. I also don't see how much JFK jr. hates Stone,
but that's just me. If you mean Eszterhas, absolutely, he hates her. I also heard
the "hotel hook up" stories re: Stone & many, and evidently there's some truth to
them.

manchu...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 4:13:41 PM2/23/18
I love this site I met Sharon Stone at a restaurant and I had already heard that she was a casting couch actress kind of sad cuz she was talented