The Fake Boob List

Max Behara

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
The Fake Boob List
==================

Last updated 99/10/24

Ah Bag Ladies! Aren't they wonderful? They got no talent. They got no looks.
They got no self-esteem. What they got is about a litre of silicone or saline
wedged into their chests. Great investments you know... those implants will
surely outlive their owners.

A list of female celebrities who have had their breasts mutilated. Some
statistics: 75% of women surveyed said they would not consider plastic surgery
even if it were free. The age groups most likely to consider it were 18-24 and
45-54.

Breast Implants
e=early m=mid l=late s=indicate decade R=removed xy?=date uncertain
?=unconfirmed/doubtful

Alyssa Milano 92
Anette Funicello 60s ?
Angie Everhart m90s
Anna Falchi 90s
Anna Nicole Smith e90s
Brandy Ledford/Sanders 93?
Brett Butler m90s
Bridget Fonda 97
Brigitte Nielsen 80s
Britney Spears 99
Caprice Bourret 90s
Carmen Electra 96
Carrie Westcott 90s
Charlotte Ross l90s
Cher 90s
Courtney Love e90s RMar 93
Cybill Shepherd ?
Cynthia Preston l90s
Cynthia Rothrock 90s
Dana Plato 90s
Dannii Minogue 90s
Deborah Shelton 90s
Deidre Hall l90s ?
Demi Moore e90s
Denise Richards 90s
Dolly Parton e80s
Elizabeth Hurley 90s
Erika Eleniak e90s
Farrah Fawcett l90s
Faye Grant 90s
Gina Lee Nolin 90s
Heather Locklear 90s
Iman e90s
Jane Fonda 90s
Janet Jackson <93
Jenny Jones 81-92
Jenny McCarthy 92
Jerry Hall 90s
Jessica Hahn 90s
Joan Severance 90s
Jody Watley 98
Josie Bissett 5th season Melrose Place
Julie Strain 90s
Kari Wuhrer 90s
Kathleen Robertson m90s
Khandi Alexander 80s
Kim Basinger 90s
Kristian Alfonso 90s ?
LaToya Jackson e80s
Lindsay Wagner m90s
Lola Falana 70s?
Loretta Lynn 70s?
Lynn Whitfield 91
Mariah Carey m90s
Mariel Hemingway e80s
Marilyn Monroe 50s
Mary McDonough 84-94
Mary Tyler Moore 91
Melanie Griffith 90
Mia Sara 94
Morgan Fairchild e80s
Nicole Eggert e90s R94
Nicole Simpson 90s
Pamela Anderson e90s
Patricia Velasquez 90s
Patti McGuire l70s
Rhonda Shear 80s
Rita Jenrette 80s
Roseanne 80s R90s
Roshumba Williams >92 ?
Roz Kelly 80s R90s
Sable 90s
Sally Kirkland 80s RAug 98
Shannen Doherty 92
Shannon Tweed e80s
Sharon Mann 90s
Sharon Stone e90s
Sheree J. Wilson 90s ?
Stacy Valentine 90s
Stephanie Seymour e90s
Stevie Nicks 76-94
Tammy Wynette 70s?
Tawny Kitaen 80s
Tea Leoni June 96
Tia Carrere 90s
Tiffani Amber Thiessen 90s
Tina Turner 90s
Toni Braxton 98?
Tori Spelling e90s
Whitney Houston 97?

Breast Reduction

Drew Barrymore Age 16
Kim Fields
Loni Anderson
Phyllis Diller
Robin Quivers
Roseanne
Sheena Easton ?
Soleil Moon Frye
Ursula Andress
Whoopi Goldberg

Thanks to all those who've contributed to this list.

/\/\ /-\ ><
beh...@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca
http://www.hwcn.org/~ac575/Profile.html

GopeSux

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
>Marilyn Monroe 50s

Were breast enlargements even performed in the 1950s?? Anybody know for sure
if this is true?

MMArchives

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
In article <19991028234647...@ng-fr1.aol.com>,
In those days breast enlargement was considered to be a very good
bra. Marilyn also did chest exercises to enhance what nature gave her.
This is documented in photos by Phillip Halsman.
Sincerely,
Preston

--
******
http://members.aol.com/PJaySin/marilyn.htm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Will C

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
How about Minka?

Drop the chalupa !

Marshall Moore

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
I like to know the sources for this list. Is it as much as "Wow her
boobs look bigger than last time." or is it actual insider knowledge.

I ask for skeptical reasons only.

In article
<Pine.SOL.3.96.991028...@mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA>, Max

Behara <beh...@mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA> wrote:
> The Fake Boob List
> ==================
> Last updated 99/10/24
> Ah Bag Ladies! Aren't they wonderful? They got no talent. They got
> no looks.
> They got no self-esteem. What they got is about a litre of
> silicone or saline
> wedged into their chests. Great investments you know... those
> implants will
> surely outlive their owners.
> A list of female celebrities who have had their breasts mutilated.
> Some
> statistics: 75% of women surveyed said they would not consider
> plastic surgery
> even if it were free. The age groups most likely to consider it
> were 18-24 and
> 45-54.
> Breast Implants
> e=early m=mid l=late s=indicate decade R=removed xy?=date uncertain
> ?=unconfirmed/doubtful

< List Snipped >

> Thanks to all those who've contributed to this list.
> /\/\ /-\ ><
> beh...@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca
> http://www.hwcn.org/~ac575/Profile.html

VPaterno

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99

>I like to know the sources for this list. Is it as much as "Wow her
>boobs look bigger than last time." or is it actual insider knowledge.
>
>I ask for skeptical reasons only.

Perhaps these "insiders" find several dozen old bras in that celebrity's
garbage...

"There is no such thing as accident. It is Fate--misnamed."
--title card, Erich Von Stroheim's "The Wedding March," 1928

Max Behara

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
The Fake Boob List
==================

Last updated 99/12/15

A list of female celebrities who've had their breasts mutilated.

[...]

Dana Plato m90s

Dannii Minogue 90s
Deborah Shelton 90s

Demi Moore >91

Denise Richards 90s
Dolly Parton e80s

Erika Eleniak e90s
Farrah Fawcett l90s
Faye Grant 90s
Gina Lee Nolin 90s

Iman e90s Rl90s
Jane Fonda 90s
Janet Jackson <93 ?
Janice Rivera m90s

Jenny Jones 81-92
Jenny McCarthy 92
Jerry Hall 90s
Jessica Hahn 90s

Joan Hackett <80

Joan Severance 90s
Jody Watley 98

Julie Strain 90s
Kari Wuhrer 90s
Kathleen Robertson m90s

LaToya Jackson e80s
Lindsay Wagner m90s
Lola Falana 70s?
Loretta Lynn 70s?
Lynn Whitfield 91
Mariah Carey m90s
Mariel Hemingway e80s
Marilyn Monroe 50s
Mary McDonough 84-94
Mary Tyler Moore 91
Melanie Griffith 90
Mia Sara 94
Morgan Fairchild e80s
Nicole Eggert e90s R94
Nicole Simpson 90s
Pamela Anderson e90s
Patricia Velasquez 90s
Patti McGuire l70s
Rhonda Shear 80s

Rita Jenrette 80s (You gotta see hers, they're hilarious!)

Roseanne 80s R90s
Roshumba Williams >92 ?
Roz Kelly 80s R90s
Sable 90s
Sally Kirkland 80s RAug98

Shannen Doherty 92 ?

Shannon Tweed e80s
Sharon Mann 90s
Sharon Stone e90s

Stacy Valentine 90s
Stephanie Seymour e90s
Stevie Nicks 76-94
Tammy Wynette 70s?
Tawny Kitaen 80s
Tea Leoni June96

Tina Turner 90s
Toni Braxton 98?
Tori Spelling e90s

Tracy Tweed e80s
Whitney Houston 97?

Breast Reduction

Drew Barrymore Age 16
Kim Fields
Loni Anderson
Phyllis Diller
Robin Quivers
Roseanne

Soleil Moon Frye
Ursula Andress
Whoopi Goldberg

Thanks to all those who've contributed to this list.

PiscesINFP

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
According to the knowlegeable folks in alt.fan.courtney-love, Courtney has
apparently had her breasts, uh, RE-IMPLANTED.

Although one hopes not with the same, __original___ implants <shudder>...

Or perhaps it's just a groovy side effect of all that yoga...

Ro...@moonman.com

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
In article <Pine.SOL.3.96.991215022522.7204C-
100...@mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA>,

Interesting....

hugo...@my-deja.com

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99

You forgot to mention the year one of Anna Nicole Smith's implants
exploded, does that count as reduction?

James E.

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99

<Ro...@moonman.com> wrote in message news:839dqn$urb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Interesting....

I don't see why Britney Spears' name is on here. She didn't get breat
implants.

WHarr87881

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
what about kevin james and tom arnold? although i understand tom had breast
reduction later on.

life goes by pretty fast , cover up
20 years later, broken heart,broken nose and an empty bottle of gin social
distorti

hey sir charles what no controversy? eff you and your family too! adios! sigh!

GopeSux

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
>From: hugo...@my-deja.com
>Date: Wed, 15 December 1999 09:07 PM EST

>> Marilyn Monroe 50s

How can this be?? They didn't even have breast implant surgery back then. I
don't think MM's breasts were fake. When you look at her in a photo spread
from the early 1960s (the one where she's holding a diaphanous scarf in front
of her chest), her breasts look like average B-cups. I think she just used
more padding when wearing gowns and sweaters.

Cyber Freeze

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
That is a loooong list.

snooze

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
She has to be on that list because only a blind person wouldn't notice
that she had a boob job.

TopherB

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99

James E. <jr...@idirect.com> wrote in message

It should at least be listed as unconfirmed. They are as much in question on
Britney as they are on Doherty. Which is to say, obvious to the eye, but
never totally proven.

snooze

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
Britney supposedly has "adjustable breast implants".

dangerou...@hotmail.com

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99

I think it is ironic that while Drew Barrymore had breast reduction at
16 (her tits were "BIG" in Poison Ivy and in Doppelganger), Britney
Spears had breast augmentation at 17.

alain

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99

"Mutilated"? Dude- what's wrong with fake breasts? How could you
possibly know that all of these chicks have no self-esteem? You're so
angry at I don't know what....

...And you forgot Courtney Cox and Jen Aniston.

> Dannii Minogue 90s You'd have your breasts done too if you could land
Jacques Villenueve.

> Deborah Shelton 90s
> Demi Moore >91
> Denise Richards 90s
> Dolly Parton e80s

> Erika Eleniak e90s who's THAT?

> Farrah Fawcett l90s
> Faye Grant 90s " "

> Gina Lee Nolin 90s she's HOT

> Iman e90s Rl90s
> Jane Fonda 90s
> Janet Jackson <93 ?

> Janice Rivera m90s who dat?
> Jenny Jones 81-92 ugh- she had them removed
> Jenny McCarthy 92 sweet...
> Jerry Hall 90s ugh

> Jessica Hahn 90s
> Joan Hackett <80
> Joan Severance 90s
> Jody Watley 98

> Julie Strain 90s who????
> Kari Wuhrer 90s
> Kathleen Robertson m90s ??

> LaToya Jackson e80s
> Lindsay Wagner m90s
> Lola Falana 70s

> Loretta Lynn 70s?
> Lynn Whitfield 91 who is that?
> Mariah Carey m90s she's reached "chubby" and getting fatter

> Mariel Hemingway e80s
> Marilyn Monroe 50s

> Mary McDonough 84-94 ??

> Mary Tyler Moore 91
> Melanie Griffith 90
> Mia Sara 94

> Morgan Fairchild e80s ....whooooom I've slept with....
..whooom> Nicole Eggert e90s R94

> Nicole Simpson 90s
> Pamela Anderson e90s
> Patricia Velasquez 90s
> Patti McGuire l70s
> Rhonda Shear 80s
> Rita Jenrette 80s (You gotta see hers, they're hilarious!)
> Roseanne 80s R90s

> Roshumba Williams >92 fine, what's going on below her waist? Silicone
valley, babay...

> Roz Kelly 80s R90s
> Sable 90s
> Sally Kirkland 80s RAug98

> Shannen Doherty 92 they made her hotter, too. Where is Tiffany Amber
Thiessen?

> Shannon Tweed e80s
> Sharon Mann 90s ??
> Sharon Stone e90s "
> Stacy Valentine 90s ??
> Stephanie Seymour e90s Yess-sss. Now you're talkin...
> Stevie Nicks 76-94 eww
> Tammy Wynette 70s?
> Tawny Kitaen 80s slept w/Jerry, O.J., John Stewart...
> Tea Leoni June96 cute girl

> Tina Turner 90s
> Toni Braxton 98?

> Tori Spelling e90s all of those 90210 chicks had them done execot
for Kelly.
> Tracy Tweed e80s ??

> Whitney Houston 97?
>
> Breast Reduction
>

> Drew Barrymore Age 16 Should have more things reduced-- and
quickly...
> Kim Fields ?

> Loni Anderson
> Phyllis Diller
> Robin Quivers
> Roseanne
> Soleil Moon Frye
> Ursula Andress

> Whoopi Goldberg who would notice..

> Thanks to all those who've contributed to this list.

>Thank YOU....

Amanda

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
Yes, irony at its finest....

--
amanda

spect...@my-deja.com

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
In article <amanda-1612...@ip100.albany2.ny.pub-ip.psi.net>,

ama...@no.spam.com (Amanda) wrote:
> Yes, irony at its finest....

Irony of PC hypocrasy.

> In article <83avtq$1ah$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, dangerou...@hotmail.com
wrote:

> > I think it is ironic that while Drew Barrymore had breast reduction

TopherB

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99

<dangerou...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I think it is ironic that while Drew Barrymore had breast reduction at
> 16 (her tits were "BIG" in Poison Ivy and in Doppelganger), Britney
> Spears had breast augmentation at 17.

Actually the nude scene in Doppelganger was a body double (a little irony
there in itself)

dangerou...@hotmail.com

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
In article <8fd64.379$zh6....@ndnws01.ne.mediaone.net>,

In Doppelganger the scenes of Drew making out with her shrink where
she is in her bra and panties showed how big her breasts were at 16.
Also the scenes of Drew and Tom Skerritt making out in Poison Ivy. I
thought the scene in the shower in Doppelganger was Drew, there is a
pic of that scene on one of her websites and they claim it's her not a
body double.

zoom5...@my-deja.com

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
In article <83dltf$sjf$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Drew Barrymore made Poison Ivy when she was 16 years old and
Doppelganger when she was 17 years old -not 16 years old- and yes it
was Drew Barrymore in the shower not a body double.

HrtBrker70

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
Drew Barrymore never had breast implants. She had them reduced because
they got too big. She is one of the lucky ones with powerful hormones
that get them out of control. Jennifer Love Hewitt is another one like
her, who may have to have a reduction in 2-4 years because they grow
too well naturally.

jerome hess

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99

> In Doppelganger the scenes of Drew making out with her shrink where
>she is in her bra and panties showed how big her breasts were at 16.
>Also the scenes of Drew and Tom Skerritt making out in Poison Ivy. I
>thought the scene in the shower in Doppelganger was Drew, there is a
>pic of that scene on one of her websites and they claim it's her not a
>body double.
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.
no need to claim the body double who did it (jaimee presley?) is in
the NEW poison ivy and freely admits it was her bod previously

t2000

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
Christina Ricci is another of the lucky ones with powerful hormones
that get them out of control. She may also have to have a reduction

TopherB

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99

Despite earlier posts, Drew has said in a Movieline interview that it was
body double, and given all else that she has said I can't see why she would
lie about this. However it could not have been Jamie Pressley as she has
hardly any chest (she is gorgeous though).

Ivan_D...@hotmail.com

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99
In article <385bb903.203071846@news-server>,

mind...@twcf.rr.com (jerome hess) wrote:

> > In Doppelganger the scenes of Drew making out with her shrink where
> >she is in her bra and panties showed how big her breasts were at
16.
> >Also the scenes of Drew and Tom Skerritt making out in Poison Ivy.
> >thought the scene in the shower in Doppelganger was Drew, there
is a
> >pic of that scene on one of her websites and they claim it's her not
> >body double.
> >

> >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> >Before you buy.
> no need to claim the body double who did it (jaimee presley?) is in
> the NEW poison ivy and freely admits it was her bod previously

Jaime Pressley is even younger than Drew, born in 1977 (according to
us.imdb.com), so she was very underage when she worked as her body

Ivan_D...@hotmail.com

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99
In article <83eovm$3...@news-central.tiac.net>,

"TopherB" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Jaime Pressly is credited as body double in Poison Ivy not in
Doppelganger. http://us.imdb.com/Name?Pressly,+Jaime Since Drew was
older in Doppelganger she didn't have a body double, it was in Poison
Ivy and BTW, Jaime Pressly is 2 years younger than Drew, so she was
underage when she worked as Drew's body double in Poison
Ivy.

Ariel1099

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
Wouldn't it be easier if the subject of this thread was to identify
participants on the Real Boob List?