Tanya Tucker

RADWORDS1

Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97

>>>I saw Tanya on some show on MSNBC last night. What in the
heck has she done to herself?
Has she been sick? She had an awfully fake looking wig on.
I would sue her plastic surgeon for that face lift. I barely recognized
her. You could bounce a quarter off her face and end up with five
nickels.
Does anyone know what's happened?<<<

Yeah, I know what happened. You are looking at the result of a nearly 25
year party. Too many long nights, not enough sleep, *way* too much
substance abuse, liquid & otherwise, too many men-none of whom stay around
very long. For some unknown (and unfair) reason, a lifestyle like this
always shows up on a woman's face and rarely on a man's.

~Danielle

danak

Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97

> Yeah, I know what happened. You are looking at the result of a nearly 25
> year party. Too many long nights, not enough sleep, *way* too much
> substance abuse, liquid & otherwise, too many men-none of whom stay around
> very long. For some unknown (and unfair) reason, a lifestyle like this
> always shows up on a woman's face and rarely on a man's.
>
> ~Danielle

Actually, that's NOT what you're seeing. After all of the above, you're
seeing thousands and thousands of dollars in plastic surgery meant to
erase the above. A face lift, eye lift, nose job, lip injections(?),
cheekbone implants(?) - she doesn't even remotely resemble the old Tanya
Tucker. The interview I saw of her on 20/20 was so freaky - this had to
be the most drastic case of plastic surgery (I'm talkin', you don't even
RECOGNIZE the person they were before) since Michael Jackson and Jennifer
Grey.

kelk...@aol.com

Debora Pennington

Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97

YES! So true! I saw an article on her in a magazine that showed "then
and now" photos. I was like..."Delta Dawn, what's that nose that you've
had sawn?"

ka...@aol.com

Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97

I saw that too -- I stopped channel-surfing for a second because
I thought she looked familiar, and, only after I heard the voice, did I
know who it was. I had to look *real* close, though, to see any traces
of the Tanya Tucker that used to be. And, I agree: that hair
was awful!

--kimberly
thinking that fast and hard living caught up with Tanya all at once

"When you love somebody,
and they dick you around,
doesn't that really suck?"
--david wilcox

Linda F. Cauthen

Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97

SBnut1,sbn...@aol.com,Internet:
<<<She's on the rosie o'donnell show tomorrow. I haven't seen her new face
yet, so it'll be fun to compare her fake lips with lesley anne warrens and
chers.<<<

Has she had her face done *again?* She just had a facelift about three years
ago, and she's not even forty yet.

Linda ASGTPR#49

Sent via The Vine - The Entertainment Industry Online
http://www.vine.org for information

SBnut1

Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97

Kelly Jay Towry

Apr 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/2/97

: danak wrote:
: > > Yeah, I know what happened. You are looking at the result of a nearly 25
: > > year party. Too many long nights, not enough sleep, *way* too much
: > > substance abuse, liquid & otherwise, too many men-none of whom stay around
: > > very long. For some unknown (and unfair) reason, a lifestyle like this
: > > always shows up on a woman's face and rarely on a man's.

[Oops! Was so quick with the snippers that I can't give credit to the
soul who wrote the following. . . Aw, look it up in Deja News.]
: > Actually, that's NOT what you're seeing. After all of the above, you're

: > seeing thousands and thousands of dollars in plastic surgery meant to
: > erase the above. A face lift, eye lift, nose job, lip injections(?),
: > cheekbone implants(?) - she doesn't even remotely resemble the old Tanya
: > Tucker. The interview I saw of her on 20/20 was so freaky - this had to
: > be the most drastic case of plastic surgery (I'm talkin', you don't even
: > RECOGNIZE the person they were before) since Michael Jackson and Jennifer
: > Grey.

While there's no denying that Ms. Tucker has lived fast and hard and that
she's prolly had some cosmetic surgery, I'll play devil's advocate for
her. I recall a story regarding Tanya and Glen Campbell's wild and stormy
times together. It seems that Tanya was wacked outta her mind on some
chemical substance and walked through a plateglass window or door, cutting
herself to ribbons. That might be the reason she has had *so* much
surgery or why she looks so different these days.

Kelroy

goodm...@aol.com

Apr 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/3/97

In article <19970401223...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, radw...@aol.com (RADWORDS1) writes:

>heck has she done to herself?
>Has she been sick? She had an awfully fake looking wig on.
>I would sue her plastic surgeon for that face lift. I barely recognized
>her. You could bounce a quarter off her face and end up with five
>nickels.
>Does anyone know what's happened?<<<

*****
She looked like a completely different person, and not for the better, IMO.
What do they say here in the south? "Worn Hard and Put Up Wet"....
Annette

Elizabeth Keith

Apr 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/3/97

strange. i saw her on rosie o'donell today and i detected wrinkles on
her face. thought she needed a facelift.
beth

lilli...@aol.com

Apr 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/3/97

In article <334350...@flash.net>, Elizabeth Keith <be...@flash.net> writes:

>strange. i saw her on rosie o'donell today and i detected wrinkles on
>her face. thought she needed a facelift.
>beth

I saw her and didn't think she looked weird, she now looks like Tammy Wynette!

S. Pines

Apr 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/3/97

goodm...@aol.com wrote:

> She looked like a completely different person, and not
> for the better, IMO.
> What do they say here in the south?
> "Worn Hard and Put Up Wet"....
> Annette

Now, *I* always heard it "rode hard and put away wet."
Which sorta makes it sound like fun, IMHO....

--S.

fer...@teleport.com

Apr 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/4/97

In article <3343B9...@pop.service.ohio-state.edu>, "S. Pines"
<spi...@pop.service.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

FWIW, I met Tanya briefly before a concert she did in Dallas, TX. (My
ex-boyfriend is a dj there and he introduced her, so we were back stage.)
She was REALLY nice to everyone back stage...everyone. Kinda took me by
surprise, because I was prepared to think she was a real primadonna. She
was very down to earth, didn't act snobby or above anyone. Acted sober.

Kat

Of course, she did look like she was rode hard and put away wet!

Thomta

Apr 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/5/97

Tanya looks bad....from 25 years of partying and she doesnt think she is a
drunk. She looks like a cat dragged her in.....Looks to me like Tanya
needs to
get out that Big Book and start reading it......She obviously did not keep
coming back- a Betty Ford failure...

tom

thomas taylor

Jedster

Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97

On 4 Apr 1997 fer...@teleport.com wrote:

> FWIW, I met Tanya briefly before a concert she did in Dallas, TX. (My
> ex-boyfriend is a dj there and he introduced her, so we were back stage.)
> She was REALLY nice to everyone back stage...everyone. Kinda took me by
> surprise, because I was prepared to think she was a real primadonna. She
> was very down to earth, didn't act snobby or above anyone. Acted sober.
>
> Kat
>
> Of course, she did look like she was rode hard and put away wet!

After how you characterize her treatment to you, it is not very kind of
you to characterize her in such manner, true or not.

Your boyfriend should upgrade before you take him down.

shay...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2020, 9:06:17 PM1/5/20
On Tuesday, April 1, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, RADWORDS1 wrote:
> heck has she done to herself?
> Has she been sick? She had an awfully fake looking wig on.
> I would sue her plastic surgeon for that face lift. I barely recognized
> her. You could bounce a quarter off her face and end up with five
> nickels.
> Does anyone know what's happened?<<<
>

> Yeah, I know what happened. You are looking at the result of a nearly 25
> year party. Too many long nights, not enough sleep, *way* too much
> substance abuse, liquid & otherwise, too many men-none of whom stay around
> very long. For some unknown (and unfair) reason, a lifestyle like this
> always shows up on a woman's face and rarely on a man's.
>
> ~Danielle

shay...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2020, 9:07:21 PM1/5/20
it sad,her voice runs through,but she looks older than my mother

Jonathan DeCastro

Sep 26, 2023, 9:35:19 PM9/26/23
On Tuesday, April 1, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, danak wrote:
> > Yeah, I know what happened. You are looking at the result of a nearly 25
> > year party. Too many long nights, not enough sleep, *way* too much
> > substance abuse, liquid & otherwise, too many men-none of whom stay around
> > very long. For some unknown (and unfair) reason, a lifestyle like this
> > always shows up on a woman's face and rarely on a man's.
> >
> > ~Danielle

I agree with her wild lifestyle also Danielle!