Does anyone else think Ivanaka Trump is ugly?

Tencza

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

MLewis2707

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

From: ten...@aol.com (Tencza)

>Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

She has a nice body, but I don't think she is pretty. (It would have been a
miracle had she been considering the gene pool she was spawned in.) She
certainly wouldn't be a working model if she didn't have a famous name giving
her novelty value.

Emma Smoot

Sherbaker

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

She has a nice body, but I don't think she is pretty. (It would have been a
miracle had she been considering the gene pool she was spawned in.)<<

Emma Smoot wrote the above.
I agree, sort of. I think she is just blah average with a rich and powerfully
connected ( also repugnant and creepy) father . You could take dozens of
young women off any street, do their makeup and clothes and have them look a
lot better that Ivanaka, Iwanka, Ivernka, whateverka her namka iska......

Sher
http://www.brazenhussy.com

Suzanne900

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

>Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

Hmmmm, well since she looks just like her dad......................

Andrew Stewart

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

In article <199803290133...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

ten...@aol.com (Tencza) wrote:
>Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

Maybe, but it's an alluring ugliness. Some women might be considered ugly but
are still very hot.

She also has a great body.

(np: David Bowie - Earthling)

PRINCESSPK

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

>Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

O, god, dahling, don't say *that*! She *has* to be a model, she's as dumb as a
stump. She makes Stephanie de Monaco look like Stephen Hawkings left foot.

Reigning and Deigning

Pink Wishes
The Princess \^*^*^/

Maxime Fabulosum!

FEMBOT66

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

>>Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

Thank God! I thought I was the only one! She does have amazingly long legs,
I'll give her that. But the face? Yeesh! And she gets like $10,000 a day to
model? Sounds fair to me...

Tara

Onlyoneb

Mar 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/30/98

>Thank God! I thought I was the only one! She does have amazingly long legs,
>I'll give her that. But the face? Yeesh! And she gets like $10,000 a day to
>model? Sounds fair to me...
>
>Tara

Yes, I agree. Good body, but an impossibly ROUND face. Very un-model-like.
No chin, no cheekbones. It looks like they stuck someone elses head on her
body.

lin...@premenos.com

Mar 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/30/98

In article <199803301314...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

I've been subscribing to Vogue for several years, and have yet to see a
picture of her in the magazine, and I don't care what her Daddy says, you're
not a *supermodel* until you show up there.

My guess is that she's a runway model, in which case the fact that she's tall
and lanky with very long legs would matter, and the fact that she has a
round, expressionless face would not.

Linda
ASGTPR#106

VS Atkinson

Mar 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/31/98

only...@aol.com (Onlyoneb) wrote:

> Yes, I agree. Good body, but an impossibly ROUND face. Very un-model-like.
> No chin, no cheekbones. It looks like they stuck someone elses head on her
> body.

Not one for diversity, are you? *sigh* Looks like the populist school of
thought is that models shall remain sunken-eyed, shallow-faced stick
figures.

-V.

MLYoung

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

>Not one for diversity, are you? *sigh* Looks like the populist school of
>thought is that models shall remain sunken-eyed, shallow-faced stick
>figures.

Blame the camera and fashion. People with noticable bone structures photograph
better. Tall, thin women can wear a wider variety of clothes and get away with
it. Ivanka has the
height without the bone structure--ergo, runway more
than photography.

It's really not a populist thing--high cheekbones weren't
considered a sign of beauty until after the camera came
into being--even then it was Garbo who really pushed
'em to prominence as a standard of beauty.

--margaret (sucking in her cheeks)

>-V.

Sherbaker

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

it. Ivanka has the
height without the bone structure--ergo, runway more
than photography. <<

It takes more than just being tall and thin to be a good runway model -- it
takes grace, a certain dramatic sense, a physical attractiveness if not always
real beauty OR IN IVANKA WANKA's case, a repugnant but mega rich dough boy
daddy -- The Donald.

Brazenly,
Sher
http://www.brazenhussy.com

Craig Wynne

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

If she weren't Ivanka Trump, ain't no way she'd be a model of any kind.
Julie in NYC
MLYoung wrote in message
<199804012055...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>>Not one for diversity, are you? *sigh* Looks like the populist school of
>>thought is that models shall remain sunken-eyed, shallow-faced stick
>>figures.
>
>Blame the camera and fashion. People with noticable bone structures
photograph
>better. Tall, thin women can wear a wider variety of clothes and get away

with
>it. Ivanka has the
>height without the bone structure--ergo, runway more
>than photography.

Miss Lo

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

On 31 Mar 1998 05:23:36 GMT, v...@bway.net (VS Atkinson) wrote:

>In article <199803301314...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
>only...@aol.com (Onlyoneb) wrote:
>
>> Yes, I agree. Good body, but an impossibly ROUND face. Very un-model-like.
>> No chin, no cheekbones. It looks like they stuck someone elses head on her
>> body.
>

>Not one for diversity, are you? *sigh* Looks like the populist school of
>thought is that models shall remain sunken-eyed, shallow-faced stick
>figures.

I certainly can live without the "i'm-a-skinny-junkie" look, but
Ivanka has NO cheekbones, NO browbones, and NO chin.

I'm sure she shows up in runway shows because her name gets publicity.

"One day in Teletubby land, it was Po's turn to wear the skirt"

mis...@earthlink.net

Star2350

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

>What I don't understand is she ~looks~ like she's fourteen. Whenever
>she's on the runway, she looks like she's playing dress-up in mommy's
>closet. She waddles down the catwalk in shoes she can barely stand up
>in. I love the creativity of the modeling world, but I sure don't get
>the rest....

All I can say is she wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for mommy and
daddy...can we say Tori?

PKimMai

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

Ivanka was very amusing during that "Miss Teen USA"
pagent she hosted. I was fascinated by the pose she
would strike when she wasn't talking: eyes locked on
the camera, lips pouted. Very contrived. Anyone else
notice that? Does she do it a lot?

Paula

MLYoung

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

>All I can say is she wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for mommy and
>daddy...can we say Tori?

Yeah, but the difference is if you layer on enough
makeup on Ivanka, she can look passable. Nothing
seems to help Tori--what a waste of plastic surgery.

--margaret

notreal...@gmail.com

May 4, 2016, 7:19:00 AM5/4/16
Still ugly as ever, 18 years later! 👀

margare...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2016, 10:45:29 AM8/6/16
On Sunday, March 29, 1998 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Tencza wrote:
> Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?
Yes.
Message has been deleted

marti...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 12:34:39 PM2/16/17
On Sunday, March 29, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Tencza wrote:
> Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

She is not pretty at all. She has carnivore look on her face. Her head is too small for her body. She looks like a below average eastern european. Not pretty at all. Now when you look at the outfits, the hairdo and the jewelry , you could say she has pretty attires. This Trump family is ugly. His first wife is ugly, Carla Maple was pretty but her daugther is ugly, and Melania looks like a real witch. Ugly people.

frauleinli...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2017, 12:56:59 AM3/1/17
On Sunday, March 29, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Tencza wrote:
> Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

she's nothin special; if he daddy weren't rich...

brand...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2017, 6:55:55 AM3/10/17
You got that exact!! Good call! :) Donald Trump is about the ugliest face int he world.

dricha...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2017, 8:23:40 AM3/16/17
On Sunday, March 29, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Tencza wrote:
> Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

She's definitely not pretty, just bleach-blond, gangly, and wears enough makeup that she doesn't look plain.

smokey...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2017, 1:58:00 AM3/18/17
On Sunday, March 29, 1998 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Tencza wrote:
> Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

She's a very attractive young woman. Just because you can't stand her father (believe me, I can't stand that obnoxious idiot either) you don't have to pick her apart.

kammi...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2017, 1:20:59 PM4/2/17
Yes

annea...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2017, 5:20:49 AM4/22/17
Yes, shes ugly. Her neck rings are so prominent. Did anyone know she has had a ton of cosmetic facial surgery done? Her face is not her face. I dont know why but she really rubs me wrong.

xixje...@gmail.com

May 9, 2017, 7:38:34 AM5/9/17
She's not as bad as Tiffany. Now SHE is not attractive at all...

Cleveland Amory

Jun 8, 2017, 8:06:14 AM6/8/17
Her father seems eager to bag her.

angela.m...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2017, 2:37:27 PM7/16/17
I agree with you 100%.

j.pre...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2017, 11:46:46 PM7/18/17
That's not her figure,those are fake tits!

j.pre...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2017, 11:54:34 PM7/18/17
I don't think she's ugly even though she had her face and breas surgically worked on. It's. her actions and her personality that makes her ugly.

lolacol...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2017, 7:14:19 PM8/2/17
Depends, she can be ugly or she can choose to be beautiful there is no such thing as a perfect woman, carmen electra very hot
But not so much after dated that big weird black guy, so I think ivana is hot she is not a Kim kardashian and she didn't dance her ass when
She was small instead she followed her dad, became a Jew but as long she doesn't ban Christmas trees I will still think she is hot.

marge...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2018, 3:52:02 PM9/16/18
On Sunday, March 29, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Tencza wrote:
> Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

No. Average at best, especially considering she has the money to buy the best wardrobe money can buy and the fact that she had a nose and breast job. Just look at older photos of her. If she wasn't the daughter of the POTUS, no one would give her a second look. She also has an abnormally small face. There are so many young women I see on the streets of Manhattan who would blow her away in a beauty contest.

marge...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2018, 3:54:48 PM9/16/18
On Sunday, March 29, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Tencza wrote:
> Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

NOT UGLY, BUT CERTAINLY NOT VERY PRETTY. JUST AVERAGE; WOULDN'T GIVE HER A SECOND LOOK IF I SAW HER ON THE STREET.

Loose Cannon

Oct 23, 2018, 11:08:14 PM10/23/18

janin...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 2:03:45 PM11/17/18
Does anyone else think that folks judging Ivanka's looks are shallow and superficial??

btshe...@outlook.com

Jul 25, 2019, 6:38:35 PM7/25/19
On Sunday, March 29, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Tencza wrote:
> Does anyone else think Ivanaka (however you spell her name) is ugly?

I think she looks like a cross between a Barbie doll and a spider. (you know, the kind with long pale legs that hides under the stairs)

Paula Stansell

Jul 13, 2021, 1:01:44 AM7/13/21

Paula Stansell

Jul 13, 2021, 1:03:58 AM7/13/21

Paula Stansell

Jul 13, 2021, 1:07:51 AM7/13/21
It is spelled "Ivanka" and Trump's second wife was Marla Maples, not "Carla Maple". I think Baron is nice looking. Obviously he took after his mom in the looks department and not his dad. The saddest thing about Trump's older children is that they are stupid like Trump. That is much more troubling than their looks.