Who's hung in H'wood?

Vaniti2001

Dec 22, 2001, 7:59:32 PM12/22/01
http://www.gretagarbage.com/chapter.html

*Sharyn*
My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours.

Vidiot

Dec 24, 2001, 3:26:52 PM12/24/01
On Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:59:32 -0800, Vaniti2001 wrote
(in message <20011222195932...@mb-co.aol.com>):

> http://www.gretagarbage.com/chapter.html

WHO'S HUNG IN HOLLYWOOD?

Here's one of the longer chapters in Greta Garbage's OUTRAGEOUS Bathroom
Book.

Are reports about celebrity penis sizes true?

Most come from people who have seen (in person or videos or movies) or even
sampled the product themselves.

Some are just rumors, but they are probably based on fact.

Others come from odd sources, for example, James Woods was once kneed in the
groin by a girlfriend and he filed assault charges against her. Photos of him
had to be taken, which ended up being circulated-and marveled over!

Some come from Internet newsgroups (alt.showbiz.gossip &
alt.gossip.celebrities), books (Penis Size and Enlargement), tabloids (e.g.,
The Star) and newsletters (like Chuck Thomspon's)

Here are some of the secrets they revealed about who really measures up-and
which guys aren't lucky stiffs.

Very hung men in Hollywood have been called "Hollywood loaves" (and the women
who go after them "size queens"). No one disputes that some men who belong to
this coveted club are:

Liam Neeson: According to an article in Penthouse, actress Dana Delany once
said that if Liam Neeson, James Woods, and Ed Begley Jr., were placed in the
same room, there wouldn't be room for anyone else.

Bruce Willis: He was exposed in "The Color of Night." According to Chuck
Thompson's amazing newsletter (filled with stories about celebrity penises
and even an occasional photo), in the director's cut, one can still ''ogle
Bruce's big thick circumcised shlong. . . . There's almost more hair down
there than on his head. . . . Keep it coming! We want to die hard."

Sean Connery: When he was young, he posed nude in art classes-and supposedly
caused at least one artist to drop her pencil.

David Letterman: One of his fans has created a Web site called "Dave's
Basket," consisting of various shots of Dave "stretching out" his jeans.

Warren Beatty: According to Penis Size and Enlargement, Shirley MacLaine,
Warren Beatty's sister, once said that she wanted to be in a movie with her
brother so she could see what all the fuss was about.

Don Johnson: He's said to be as big around as a beer can.

Others with a mountain of evidence stacked up against them:

Patrick Stewart
Peter Lawford
Brendan Fraser
Rob Lowe
Harrison Ford
Ryan O'Neal
David Duchovny
Alex Baldwin
Charles Bronson
Jack Nicholson
Jason Priestly
James Caan
Jim Carrey
Matt Dillon
Woody Harrelson
Tommy Lee Jones
Lyle Lovett
Bruce Jenner
Jason Patric
Robert Redford
Jimmy Smits
Christopher Reeve
Kiefer Sutherland
Steve Martin
Michael Caine
Dolph Lundgren
Sean Penn
Dick Cavett

The Legend Lives On

Did Elvis belong to the "National Endowment of the Arts?" He used to refer to
his pole as "Little Elvis," but he also once described Little Elvis as "a big
ole ugly Hillbilly pecker." So who knows whether he left women all shook up
or not.

John Wayne was probably more of a duchess than a duke. Photos of him in
women's clothes, complete with pocketbook, appeared in the tabloids.

Frank Sinatra was so endowed that one of his wives, famous actress Ava
Gardner, said of him, "He only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock."

Clark Gable was called the King of Hollywood, but an old-time movie star once
said that he was so small, he was practically the Queen of Hollywood.

Errol Flynn was so hung that he entertained Hollywood partygoers by playing
"You Are My Sunshine" on the piano-using only his organ.

A few other well-endowed old-timers:

Charlie Chaplin's tool was referred to as "the eighth wonder of the world."

Gary Cooper was supposedly "hung like a horse."

Ernest Hemingway was "like a 30-30 rifle shell."

Roddy McDowall was not only endowed but flexible, and supposedly performed
self-fellatio in front of others as a "party trick."

To be posted next (when I get around to it -- why don't you buy the book in
the meantime?) from Greta Garbage's OUTRAGEOUS Bathroom Book: the next
section titled "Tiny Meat or Hamster Hung? - Who's NOT Hung in Hollywood."

And here's More Celebrity stories in Greta Garbage's OUTRAGEOUS Bathroom
Book.

Shocking Behaviors of the Stars
Have They No Shame?
Hard to Believe
Were They Criminal?
One Star's Death Obsession
Jack Nicholson's Least-Shining Moments
Odd Celebrity Pet Stories
Stars Who Insist That Others Don't Look at Them
Other Prima Donna Behavior
Celebs from Hell
Sex Secrets of the Stars
Bad Sexual Behavior
Stars Who Have Admitted to Masturbation
Sock It to Them
A few other admitted virginity losses
Sniffing Out a Hollywood Pervert
Promiscuous Celebrities (Or, Does Tom Cruise?)
Others rumored to be bad boys (at one time, if not now):
Old-time oversexed stars:
Take It All Off
Behind the Celebrity Behinds
Bad (and Good) Hair Days of the Stars
Heavily balding stars who hide it
Celebrity Freaks
Keep an Eye out for These People
Famous one-eyed people in history:
Bad Plastic Surgery
The Truth about Your Favorite Stars
Stars Who Stink-Literally
Celebs on Drugs-Stories You Didn't Know
How Old Are They Really?
How Old Would They Be in 2002 If They Had Lived?
How Tall (and short) Are Your Favorite Stars? The Truth
Celebrity Backgrounds
Those Who Worked for the Famous or at Famous Places
Strange Ways They Began Their Careers
Real Names of the Famous
Celebrity Causes
All in the (Celebrity) Family
The Odd Background of Mel Gibson
Celebrities Who Hate Their Moms
Crazy Celebs
Is Nolte Nuts?
Is Clooney Looney?
Jacko Is Wacko
Other Nutty Star Behavior
Great Celebrity Quotes
Celebrity Putdowns
Can We Bitch?
The King -- They Didn't All Love Him Tender
Smart Stars
Stars Who Didn't Graduate from High School
Celebrity Career Mistakes
Out of This World -- Psychic Believers

PStaw57550

Dec 26, 2001, 9:15:51 PM12/26/01
I was always told - and it doesn't take much to actually see - that Uncle
Miltey (Milton Berle) had quite the basket..

Might explain how even as a pushing 90's drooler he still has a fairly
attractive wife about 40 or 50 years his jr.

HudsonGrl

Dec 26, 2001, 10:32:05 PM12/26/01
>From: pstaw...@aol.com (PStaw57550)
>Date: 12/26/01 8:15 PM Central Standard Time

>Might explain how even as a pushing 90's drooler he still has a fairly
>attractive wife about 40 or 50 years his jr.

ya, i'm sure it has nothing to do with his money. ;-)

sw

Dec 27, 2001, 10:09:01 AM12/27/01
Heard from a lady who had "first hand" information that Forrest Tucker was a
hung motherfucker.

Lucky lady!

Big J

Dec 27, 2001, 10:22:46 AM12/27/01
sw <wo...@golden.net> wrote in news:3C2B398C...@golden.net:

> Heard from a lady who had "first hand" information that Forrest Tucker
> was a hung motherfucker.

Was there enough left over for the second hand?

Big J

-----

http://www.usenet.com

JustaGuy

Dec 27, 2001, 4:22:52 PM12/27/01
Years ago I was shocked to learn that a singer in a group called Wham used a
Cod Piece to enhanse his onstage performance.

It was a eye opening experience for me back then. Knowing that much of what
goes on in "performance art" [Movies/television/music shows], are Fake,
learning that he's got a stach down his pants did dissalution me.

Dang it's sucha learning experience as a Crotchwatcher to learn someone
use's something to make himself bigger than he should be. Brought new
meaning to a sock down his pants.

Why is it important to appear bigger than one really is ?

As digressive and shallow as it may seem, I fail to understand why someone
would try to fool the world as to his/her natural enhansments.

Yes we all have a "dream world" but sometimes I've gotta object when that
world is stopped by "directors" who insist that Men's crotches shouldn't be
shown and big Boobs should.

Heck if the guy doesn't show a basket while soft, show it anyway.

Having seen a few "nude" picks of some folkz like Brad Pitt or Don Johnson,
I'd have to say somehow, if someone is so small they don't want everyone to
know it and so perpetuates the Myth that size is everything.

Why are some Men so scared of their size while some women are so very keen
to show their size?

I'm Puzzled at the double standards on physical attrabutes of Ladies and
Gentlemen via "Hollywood".

J.A.G.

sw

Dec 27, 2001, 10:09:01 AM12/27/01

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Subject: cmsg cancel <3C2B398C...@golden.net>
From: sw <wo...@golden.net>
Newsgroups: alt.showbiz.gossip
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:16:43 GMT

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

JustaGuy

Dec 27, 2001, 4:22:52 PM12/27/01

J.A.G.

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======: