Kamala Harris - "She a ho for power and will lie through her cum stained teeth."

DC Auto

Apr 24, 2021, 6:07:41 PM4/24/21
In a series of lengthy interviews with SF Weekly, Harris
acknowledges that she benefited from her relationship with
Brown, but insists there was nothing improper about it …

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two
state commissions when I was Assembly speaker,” he wrote in a
letter to The San Francisco Chronicle. “And I certainly helped
with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco.”

"Kamala Harris is a prostitute for power." "Ask Willie Brown
who was banging her in his 60s when she was in her 20s." "She a
ho for power and will lie through her cum stained teeth."

https://www.fitsnews.com/2020/10/08/thomas-ravenels-over-the-top-
twitter-outburst-against-kamala-harris/