EMINEM GOING THE FULL 8 MILES WITH HIS CO-STAR

queenvic

Jan 12, 2003, 3:08:07 AM1/12/03
WIFE CATCHES EMINEM GOING THE FULL 8 MILES WITH HIS CO-STAR

RAP giant Eminem was caught bedding blonde co-star Brittany Murphy in breaks
between filming his hit new film 8 Mile.

Their affair was exposed when the chart star's six-year-old daughter Hailie
told his wife Kim: "Mummy...last night Daddy got into bed with Brittany."

In the film, which opens across Britain next Friday, stunning Brittany plays
Eminem's lover Alex.

After a day's shooting ended, the 25-year-old beauty would slide out of her
dress for real-life sex with the multi-millionaire whose real name is
Marshall Mathers.

And she became so possessive that she even faked a seizure at his New Year's
Eve party to divert attention from a group of strippers.

But in between their lovemaking and play-acting, the pair became such an
item that they would even cuddle up in bed and fall asleep with little
Hailie-which led to their undoing.

Eminem's close friend Jennifer Watkins, who helped out as Hailie's nanny,
told the News of the World: "Whenever Kim was away anywhere, she'd phone up
Hailie to find out what Daddy had been up to.

"Hailie told her that she'd been in bed with Brittany when Daddy came home
and fell asleep in the bed with them. Kim threw a fit. She screamed at
Marshall down the phone, 'How could you have that trash in bed with you and
my daughter!'

"Marshall had been desperate to keep his lover a secret from Kim, because
even though they were divorced at the time, they had joint custody of
Hailie-and he was terrified Kim would go back to court and have her taken
away from him.

"Marshall knew it was no use denying the affair so he tried to explain that
he'd come home dog-tired and found Brittany snuggled up with Hailie. He
climbed into bed without waking them up and making Brittany leave the bed.

"But that was the first time Kim had proof that he and Brittany had even
been sharing the same bed, and she was mad as hell.If Kim had actually
caught them in bed together there'd have been blood on the walls.

"She doesn't fight like a woman. She fights like a man." 8 Mile, in which
Eminem plays a Detroit loser who uses his rapping talent in an attempt to
break free from his downtrodden life, became increasingly complicated
off-screen.

He is also rumoured to have had a fling with Kim Basinger, who plays his
mum.

But 30-year-old Jennifer first realised how serious he was about Brittany
when he took her to an Elton John concert in Detroit, where Eminem has his
real-life home.

"I also knew Marshall's Aunt Betty had been playing matchmaker with them,"
she said. "But all he would say to begin with was, 'She's really very sweet
and cool to hang out with'.

"But next weekend I stopped by Marshall's house and she was there. I
introduced myself and Brittany jumped up and down and hugged me. Then she
kissed her hand and touched my forehead with it! I didn't know what to think
of this chick. Was she for real?

"But her personality was so bubbly you couldn't help but smile.

"While they were making 8 Mile I went into his trailer on set to use his
bathroom. And I found Brittany had stuck notes all over his mirror with
little lipstick kisses on them. A while later we were all in Marshall's
house and the two of them disappeared. As I walked past his indoor swimming
pool I noticed the door was open and the lights were out, but I could still
see them kissing passionately in the corner.

"It was after that that Marshall finally admitted they were lovers, but he
told me to keep it a secret from Kim." But just a few weeks later, with that
phone call to little Hailie, Kim knew everything.

Following the showdown, a year last November, Brittany never slept in
Emimem's house again, though the affair continued until he dumped her a few
weeks later on New Year's Eve. That gave everyone time to see how
high-maintenance Brittany was on the set of 8 Mile, where she was
'chaperoned' by her overbearing mother.

Jennifer, who went to school with Eminem, details their relationship in an
explosive new book, Cleaning Out My Closet.

She writes: "During the filming of 8 Mile, Brittany and her mother were
calling a doctor to the set for everything. There were times when Brittany's
mom would even call Marshall's Aunt Betty with a list of things she wanted
bought for her daughter. She'd be specific with brand names and sizes-and do
not ever give her generic prescription drugs. That just won't do."

Eminem also had yet another woman on his case. Jennifer writes: "He'd been
on probation for a while (after a conviction for assault and carrying a
concealed weapon) and if he wasn't working he was giving urine samples for
drug tests. This lady would come to his trailer and drug-test him ...she
constantly asked him to go away for the weekend with her.

"Marshall said he was afraid to tell her off, she could get him in trouble
with his probation."

Desperate for a chance to let his hair down, Eminem, now tipped for an
Oscar, threw a New Year's Eve party.

Jennifer writes: "He held it at the Ponchatrain Hotel in downtown Detroit
for friends, family and people working on the movie.

"They worked hard, they had less than two weeks left and they deserved a
good time."

Besides the main party area, Eminem also had a special suite in which he
crammed a group of strippers.

"By the time I got there," Jennifer adds in her book, "they were carrying
Brittany out of the suite.

"Someone went and got Brittany's mom and she started sobbing. She was
yelling for someone to call a doctor. They didn't want 911 (the equivalent
of our 999 emergency service). Oh God no! She wanted her own doctor to come
to the Ponchatrain Hotel at 1am on New Year's Eve!

"I remember her saying, 'Don't use Brittany's real name. She goes by
Brittany Bertaloni'."

The story doing the rounds that night, adds Jennifer, was that Brittany had
had a drink, then a stripper gave her a cannabis joint and she had a
seizure. The following day Jennifer visited Marshall. "He was in the
kitchen, chuckling in a way that told me he was angry and frustrated," she
writes. "He said to me, 'Last night was Brittany Murphy at her best!'

"When I asked what he meant by that he said she'd faked the whole thing. I
asked him how he could be so sure and he said it was because she was talking
to him just fine in the room he took her to...that is, until either her
mother would come in or when he confronted her about it being an act. Then
he said she'd act like she was having a seizure again.

"They were close to finishing 8 Mile and Marshall avoided Brittany. He said,
'I don't want nothin' to do with her'."

Childhood sweet-hearts Eminem and Kim, 27, were reunited last October. She
has to put up with his tattoo, engraved during their time apart, which
reads: "Kim: Rot in Hell". Also during the split, Kim had a child named
Whitney by her lover Eric Hartter. Now Whitney and Hailie live with Kim and
Eminem. Yet Jennifer wishes that Eminem, whose hits include Stan, and The
Real Slim Shady, had stayed with Brittany.

"Despite everything, out of all the girls Marshall has been with I liked
Brittany the best," she said.

"She was good fun and was particularly nice to Jennifer's teenage daughter,
posing for jokey pictures with her.

"But while Brittany was in love with Eminem, he wasn't in love with her. He
said she was one of the two worst lovers he ever had."

myname2use4now

Jan 12, 2003, 7:52:54 AM1/12/03
"queenvic" <whis...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> WIFE CATCHES EMINEM GOING THE FULL 8 MILES WITH HIS CO-STAR
>

> RAP giant Eminem was caught bedding blonde co-star Brittany Murphy in
breaks
> between filming his hit new film 8 Mile.
>
> Their affair was exposed when the chart star's six-year-old daughter
Hailie
> told his wife Kim: "Mummy...last night Daddy got into bed with Brittany."
>
> In the film, which opens across Britain next Friday, stunning Brittany
plays
> Eminem's lover Alex.

Stunning??? I wouldn't exactly call her that. She has a fetal look to her.

> After a day's shooting ended, the 25-year-old beauty would slide out of
her
> dress for real-life sex with the multi-millionaire whose real name is
> Marshall Mathers.
>
> And she became so possessive that she even faked a seizure at his New
Year's
> Eve party to divert attention from a group of strippers.

Well, here's the answer to a blind item floating around.

>snip

Sandy Hill

Jan 12, 2003, 9:02:15 AM1/12/03
"queenvic" <whis...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> WIFE CATCHES EMINEM GOING THE FULL 8 MILES WITH HIS CO-STAR
>

> RAP giant Eminem was caught bedding blonde co-star Brittany Murphy in
breaks
> between filming his hit new film 8 Mile.
> Their affair was exposed when the chart star's six-year-old daughter
Hailie
> told his wife Kim: "Mummy...last night Daddy got into bed with Brittany."

------

Let's see what we got here. "Marshall's **CLOSE FRIEND** - "all the way
back from his school days" - decides to cash in on her **close friendship**
with her **close friend** [as you do] and stabs him in the back by writing a
book about his personal life [which given the demands of book publishers'
would demand that the story be as sordid as possible before they'd get out
their cheque book]. The fact that the article has her expressing her
preference for Brittany as opposed to Kim speaks volumes. Could it be that
Little Miss Trustworthy has been given the old heave-ho which prompted her
to blow the whistle on her **close friend**? This wouldn't be the same
**close friend** who went on a US radio programme some months ago to promote
the book, which Marshall had been warned in advance was taking place, and he
phoned in live on air during the interview and accused the woman of only
doing it because he'd rejected her sexual advances? Hell hath no fury like
a woman scorned....'specially when you're an **EX close friend** of one of
the biggest stars in the music industry.

-----

ANIM8Rfsk

Jan 19, 2003, 11:40:18 AM1/19/03
<< From: "queenvic" whis...@hotmail.com >>

<< And she became so possessive that she even faked a seizure at his New Year's
Eve party to divert attention from a group of strippers. >>

ah HAH

Kerry Jacobs

Jun 27, 2021, 12:30:35 AM6/27/21

Kerry Jacobs