Prince Charles' secret son?

Lili2

Nov 17, 2000, 1:33:13 AM11/17/00
NY POST

DID CHARLES SIRE
EXEC'S TEENAGE KIDS?
By BRAD HUNTER and BILL HOFFMANN

------

Prince Charles had a sizzling affair with a pretty Canadian divorcee whose son
may be Prince Wills' secret sibling, according to a published report. Janet
Jenkins, 53, a blond ad exec from Toronto, makes the explosive charges in this
week's edition of the National Enquirer.
"I was Prince Charles' secret lover for 22 years - and he cheated on both his
wife, Diana, and his mistress, Camilla, with me," Janet Jenkins told the
Enquirer. "I cared deeply for Charles even though I knew we would never marry."

Her 16-year-old son, Jason, is said to bear a resemblance to highborn
heartthrob Prince William. But Jenkins refuses to reveal whether her only child
is Charles' secret son.

Jenkins says she first met Charles in 1975 while the Welsh-born beauty was
working at the British Consulate in Montreal. Later, she says, the twosome
hooked up in London at his Buckingham Palace flat.

"Toward the end of the date, Charles took me in his arms and gave me a deep,
passionate kiss. I became weak in the knees, and I could barely stand up,"
Jenkins told the Enquirer.

But the British belle says she was still a virgin and threw a bucket of ice on
any carnal capers the randy royal may have had in mind. A year later, they
would consummate their illicit passion in Toronto, she said.

"After all the laughter, the talk and the wine, it was also the first night we
made love. I found Charles to be a wonderful lover," the single mom said.

Throughout the late 1970s, the Enquirer reports, they continued their
hormone-charged high jinks in Canada and Great Britain.

Even after Charles wed Diana in 1981 - an event Jenkins says she attended -
they continued their clandestine encounters. After one rendezvous at Charles'
Highgrove estate, Jenkins told the Enquirer, she discovered she was pregnant.

"Neither of us thought of using protection," Jenkins said, adding that she
married a Canadian businessman several months later, and the man is listed as
Jason's father. "It's nobody's business but my own."

But a friend told the Enquirer: "Janet's son is the spitting image of William.
They look like brothers, and I believe they are."

Meanwhile, Princess Diana's former butler has been charged with theft of a $1.5
million wedding gift given to Di and Prince Charles. Harold Brown, 48, was
arrested at the Kensington Palace home of his new boss, Princess Margaret.

He is suspected of snatching a jewel-encrusted model ship given by the emir of
Bahrain when Charles and Di wed in 1981.

Deborah

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
On 17 Nov 2000 06:33:13 GMT, li...@aol.com (Lili2) wrote:

>But a friend told the Enquirer: "Janet's son is the spitting image of William.
>They look like brothers, and I believe they are."

oh well, so much for this. William is the split image of Diana, not
Charles.

Deborah

Jamie

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
>>But a friend told the Enquirer: "Janet's son is the spitting image of
>William.
>>They look like brothers, and I believe they are."
>
>oh well, so much for this. William is the split image of Diana, not
>Charles.

I was thinking the same thing. Why would Charles' "illegitimate" son look like
Diana?

Brandeniro -- Keeper of Bonnie Bedelia and Gore Vidal
War is harmful to children and other living things- "Dick"

lucrezia

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
In article <20001117013313...@ng-fy1.aol.com>, Lili2
<li...@aol.com> writes

>NY POST
>
>DID CHARLES SIRE
>EXEC'S TEENAGE KIDS?
>By BRAD HUNTER and BILL HOFFMANN

>------
>
>Prince Charles had a sizzling affair with a pretty Canadian divorcee whose son
>may be Prince Wills' secret sibling, according to a published report. Janet
>Jenkins, 53, a blond ad exec from Toronto, makes the explosive charges in this
>week's edition of the National Enquirer.
[snip]

>Even after Charles wed Diana in 1981 - an event Jenkins says she attended -
>they continued their clandestine encounters. After one rendezvous at Charles'
>Highgrove estate, Jenkins told the Enquirer, she discovered she was pregnant.
>
>"Neither of us thought of using protection," Jenkins said, adding that she
>married a Canadian businessman several months later, and the man is listed as
>Jason's father. "It's nobody's business but my own."
[snip]

Which is why she's making "explosive charges" in this week's Enquirer,
of course.

Besides, if the kid looks like William, it would make more sense if
she'd been canoodling with Diana's *brother* Charles, as William looks
(happily for him) like a Spencer, rather than a Windsor.

-Lucrezia

--
luc
email: luc...@hotmail.com

Juleelou

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
>oh well, so much for this. William is the split image of Diana, not
>Charles.

Split image??? Is that like cloning?

Juleelou

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
>I was thinking the same thing. Why would Charles' "illegitimate" son look
>like
>Diana?

I saw a picture of the kid, and he does resemble William quite a bit. But then
again, his Mom is a blond, thin type too. She doesn't resemble Diana though.

Brandy  Alexandre®

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
dmc...@dccnet.com (Deborah) wrote in
<3a14e56e....@news.dccnet.com>:

>On 17 Nov 2000 06:33:13 GMT, li...@aol.com (Lili2) wrote:
>

>>But a friend told the Enquirer: "Janet's son is the spitting image
>>of William. They look like brothers, and I believe they are."
>

>oh well, so much for this. William is the split image of Diana, not
>Charles.
>

>Deborah

That's what I was thinking when I read it. She probably revels in the
speculation, but if he looks like Wills he can't be Chuck's (and he's
damn lucky he doesn't look like Chuck).

--
Brandy  Alexandre®
http://kamikaze.org

Updated Sponsor Page! http://kamikaze.org/sponsors.html

Rocheanne

Nov 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/18/00
I thought that the rumours were that the others were Diannas but not
Charles' kids. She was supposed to have been having an affair with a well
known rugby player and the boys look like him. Does Janet like rugby?

Brandy Alexandre® <bra...@kamikaze.org> wrote in message

> dmc...@dccnet.com (Deborah) wrote in
> <3a14e56e....@news.dccnet.com>:
>
> >On 17 Nov 2000 06:33:13 GMT, li...@aol.com (Lili2) wrote:
> >

> >>But a friend told the Enquirer: "Janet's son is the spitting image
> >>of William. They look like brothers, and I believe they are."

Brandy  Alexandre®

Nov 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/18/00
Roch...@hotmail.com (Rocheanne) wrote in
<aMrR5.36062$SF5.6...@ozemail.com.au>:

>I thought that the rumours were that the others were Diannas but not
>Charles' kids. She was supposed to have been having an affair with a
>well known rugby player and the boys look like him. Does Janet like
>rugby?

Are you talking about Prince Harry? He has been rumored to be the
product or James Hewitt, but pictures of him together with Prince
Charles show is is definitely, and unfortunately, the product of
Charles (but actually I think he's cute.)

He has red hair like Hewitt, but red is in the Spencer line and his
features belong to Chuck.

lucrezia

Nov 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/18/00
In article <aMrR5.36062$SF5.6...@ozemail.com.au>, Rocheanne
<Roch...@hotmail.com> writes

>I thought that the rumours were that the others were Diannas but not
>Charles' kids. She was supposed to have been having an affair with a well
>known rugby player and the boys look like him.

Not at all. The rubgy player in question, Will Carling, is neither
blond nor especially tall. And their supposed fling occurred either
just before or after Diana's divorce, when her sons were long past the
pre-conception phase...

> Does Janet like rugby?

Does she like a healthy bank account and could she find a gullible
newspaper editor, more like.

lucrezia

Nov 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/18/00
In article <8FF01C127bran...@207.217.77.23>,
Brandy  Alexandre® <bra...@kamikaze.org> writes

>Roch...@hotmail.com (Rocheanne) wrote in
><aMrR5.36062$SF5.6...@ozemail.com.au>:
>
>>I thought that the rumours were that the others were Diannas but not
>>Charles' kids. She was supposed to have been having an affair with a
>>well known rugby player and the boys look like him. Does Janet like
>>rugby?
>
>Are you talking about Prince Harry? He has been rumored to be the
>product or James Hewitt, but pictures of him together with Prince
>Charles show is is definitely, and unfortunately, the product of
>Charles (but actually I think he's cute.)
>
>He has red hair like Hewitt, but red is in the Spencer line and his
>features belong to Chuck.

Especially the close set eyes.

Mametsuki

Nov 21, 2000, 12:28:26 AM11/21/00
I think Prince Harry is the spit out of Hewitt's mouth. They are so similar in
face that it is really astounding. I think the family knows that Harry is
Hewitt's spawn. Actually, that makes me think better of them. Or are they just
accepting him out of self-preservation?
Mametsuki

Fiona McQuarrie

Nov 21, 2000, 1:12:29 AM11/21/00
I had the chance to read this story in the Enquirer today. Yes, the son
looks like William - but judging by the pictures the "mother" also
somewhat resembled Diana in her younger days, so it's not entirely
impossible that the son could be Charles'. The giveaway would be if he had
those elephant ears which both William and Harry seem to have inherited.
Unfortunately, from the angle the son was photographed at, you couldn't
tell if he had them.

Cheers, Fiona

merlin...@my-deja.com

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
In article <20001117013313...@ng-fy1.aol.com>,
> Uh, Wills looks like Di and so does that so called son. Am I the only
one who notices this?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.