Has Sarah M. Gellar Breast Implants?

Julie H.

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

I went to see "I Know What You Did Last Summer" the other night, and
noticed the main actress, Sarah Michelle (?) Gellar of Party of Five
fame, seemed very buxom.

Has she breast implants?
(channeling Mikal Larsen)

-----------------------------------
Julie H.
No longer on AOL, but still lovely!
wesellf...@mindspring.com

grid...@nospam.cris.com

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Julie H. <wesellf...@XXXmindspring.com> wrote:
> I went to see "I Know What You Did Last Summer" the other night, and
> noticed the main actress, Sarah Michelle (?) Gellar of Party of Five
> fame, seemed very buxom.

> Has she breast implants?
> (channeling Mikal Larsen)

Are you talking about Jennifer Love Hewitt?

My wife informed me that the latest rage in Hollywood to improve
buxomicity are those gel type inserts.

*grid*

Jefe

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

grid...@nospam.cris.com wrote:

> Julie H. <wesellf...@XXXmindspring.com> wrote:
> > I went to see "I Know What You Did Last Summer" the other night, and
> > noticed the main actress, Sarah Michelle (?) Gellar of Party of Five
> > fame, seemed very buxom.
>
> > Has she breast implants?
> > (channeling Mikal Larsen)
>
> Are you talking about Jennifer Love Hewitt?

I was hanging around backstage at an insipid teen sitcom and "Love," as
they call her, was there seeing her boyfriend who appears on the show. I
didn't know who she was until it was explained to me. There was plenty
of whispering about Love's boobs as she was playing gooey-face with her
boyfriend when he wasn't on camera. She's a very thin girl (I was within
two feet of her) and there's *no way* those boobs are natural.

Jefe, who posted this before but has nothing new

G. M. Lupo

Nov 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/27/97

Julie H. wrote:

> I went to see "I Know What You Did Last Summer" the other night, and
> noticed the main actress, Sarah Michelle (?) Gellar of Party of Five
> fame, seemed very buxom.

Implantas de Tatas she has not. Smaller bra has she.

matt.lupo

--
G. M. Lupo: ham...@lupo.com
P.O. Box 161963, Atlanta, GA 30321-1963

Twc6

Nov 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/27/97

>I went to see "I Know What You Did Last Summer" the other night, and
>noticed the main actress, Sarah Michelle (?) Gellar of Party of Five
>fame, seemed very buxom.

Sarah Michelle Geller was not the main actress, she was the blond, supporting
actress who is on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and not Party of Five, which stars
Jennifer Love Hewitt who was the main actress in I Know What you did...

Now, who do you want to know this about blond SMG or brunette JLH?

Bea Hines

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

no

Yet Another Steve

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

In article <347C83...@ptconnect.infi.net>, je...@ptconnect.infi.net wrote:

[snip]

> There was plenty
> of whispering about Love's boobs

[snip]

That is just *this* short of Spencerian verse.

Steve
former English major, awed

--
"Strangely enough, this is the past that somebody in the future is
longing to go back to". - Ashleigh Brilliant

Star2350

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

That's funny b/c as soon as my friends and I saw that movie we thought the same
thing

Julie H.

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

grid...@nospam.cris.com wrote:

>Julie H. <wesellf...@XXXmindspring.com> wrote:
>> I went to see "I Know What You Did Last Summer" the other night, and
>> noticed the main actress, Sarah Michelle (?) Gellar of Party of Five
>> fame, seemed very buxom.
>

>> Has she breast implants?
>> (channeling Mikal Larsen)
>

>Are you talking about Jennifer Love Hewitt?
>

>My wife informed me that the latest rage in Hollywood to improve
>buxomicity are those gel type inserts.
>
>*grid*

Hmmmm.....I'm not sure who I'm talking about. The lead actress in the
movie, the one from "Party of Five." Sorry for the confusion!

But has she had implants?

Sean Radford

Dec 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/2/97

Julie H. (wesellf...@XXXmindspring.com) writes:
>>> I went to see "I Know What You Did Last Summer" the other night, and
>>> noticed the main actress, Sarah Michelle (?) Gellar of Party of Five
>>> fame, seemed very buxom.
>>
>>> Has she breast implants?
>>> (channeling Mikal Larsen)
>>

>>Are you talking about Jennifer Love Hewitt?
>>
>>My wife informed me that the latest rage in Hollywood to improve
>>buxomicity are those gel type inserts.
>>

> Hmmmm.....I'm not sure who I'm talking about. The lead actress in the
> movie, the one from "Party of Five." Sorry for the confusion!
>
> But has she had implants?

No. She's a slim girl and her breasts have always
seemed kind of large, at least since I first saw her on Byrds of
Paradise. So unless she got em done when she was 14 they're natural.

Sean
--

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows - Helen Keller

Per Goetterup

Dec 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/6/97

In article <3482ed25...@news.mindspring.com>,

wesellf...@XXXmindspring.com (Julie H.) wrote:
>>Julie H. <wesellf...@XXXmindspring.com> wrote:
>>> I went to see "I Know What You Did Last Summer" the other night, and
>>> noticed the main actress, Sarah Michelle (?) Gellar of Party of Five
>>> fame, seemed very buxom.
>>
>>> Has she breast implants?
>>> (channeling Mikal Larsen)
>>

>>Are you talking about Jennifer Love Hewitt?
>>
>>My wife informed me that the latest rage in Hollywood to improve
>>buxomicity are those gel type inserts.
>
>Hmmmm.....I'm not sure who I'm talking about. The lead actress in the
>movie, the one from "Party of Five." Sorry for the confusion!
>
>But has she had implants?

No! - She simply is very well endowed from nature's hand. Look at some of
the stuff she did when she was younger and you'll see that they came into
existence rather naturally... :)

--
Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.
| Per Goetterup Internet: p...@technovision.dk |